Harley Davidson converted your dream in reality after 2013 Heritage Softail Classic in typical old styling which is available in in U.S market in starting priced between $17,599 to $18,329.
2013 Harley Davidson Heritage Softail Classic comes with a Nostalgic Custom Style powered by Twin Cam 103™ Engine with Engine Idle Temperature Management Strategy mated with a Six-Speed Cruise Drive® offers you combined fuel economy of 42 mpg fitted with a 5 gal. fuel tank.
- Nostalgic Custom Style
- Old-School Tank and 3-D Medallion
- Six-Speed Cruise Drive®
- Twin Cam 103™ Engine Power
- Anti-Lock Brakes (Optional*)
- H-D® Smart Security System (Optional*)
- Dunlop® Tires
- Detachable Windshield
- Tall Handlebar
- Full-Length Rider Footboards
- Convertible Two-Up Seat
- Engine Idle Temperature Management Strategy
- Vivid Black $17,599
- Color Option $17,999
- Two-Tone Option $18,329
- Wheel Option $510
- California Emissions$200
- Security Package (Security and ABS)$1,195
- Engine Air-cooled, Twin Cam 103B™
- Bore xStroke 3.875 in.x4.38 in.
- Displacement 103 cu in
- Compression Ratio 9.6:1
- Fuel System Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)
- Exhaust Chrome, staggered shorty exhaust with dual mufflers
- Wheels, Optional Style Type Chrome, Tubeless Profile Laced Aluminum
- Brakes, Caliper Type 4-piston front and 2-piston rear
- Engine Torque 96.9 ft-lb
- Engine Torque (rpm)3,000
- Lean Angle, Right (deg.)24.4
- Lean Angle, Left (deg.)25.9
- Fuel Economy: Combined City/Hwy 42 mpg
- Length 94.5 in.
- Ground Clearance 5.1 in.
- Rake (steering head) (deg) 31
- Trail 5.8 in.
- Wheelbase 64.5 in.
- Fuel Capacity 5 gal.
- Oil Capacity (w/filter) 3.5 qt.
- Weight, In Running Order 752 lb.