American Motorcycle Manufacturer, Harley Davidson beautifully combined next generation technology with old classic styling to give you world class performance while making all new 2013 Heritage Softail Classic 110TH ANNIVERSARY EDITION and launched in U.S market priced at $20,799.
- Nostalgic Custom Style
- Hidden Rear Shocks
- 110th Anniversary Gas Tank Medallion
- 110th Anniversary Serialization Plaque
- 110th Anniversary Edition “Living Art” Finishes
- 110th Anniversary Paint Styling
- Tank-Mounted Console
- Old-School Tank and 3-D Medallion
- Hand Finished Fuel Tank
- Premium Paint
- Six-Speed Cruise Drive®
- Twin Cam 103™ Engine Power
- Anti-Lock Brakes
- H-D® Smart Security System
- Artfully Hidden Technology
- Intuitive Controls
- Dunlop® Tires
- Detachable Windshield
- Tall Handlebar
- Full-Length Rider Footboards
- Convertible Two-Up Seat
- Engine Idle Temperature Management Strategy
- Seat Engineering and Design
- Anniversary Edition $20,799
- Security Option Standard
- Wheel Option $510
- ABS Standard
- Reverse Option N/A
- Cruise Control Option N/A
- California Emissions$200
- Security Package (Security and ABS) Standard
- Engine Air-cooled, Twin Cam 103B™
- Bore 3.875 in.
- Stroke 4.38 in.
- Displacement 103 cu in
- Compression Ratio 9.6:1
- Fuel System Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)
- Primary Drive Chain, 34/46 ratio
- Gear Ratios (overall) 1st 9.311
- Gear Ratios (overall) 2nd 6.454
- Gear Ratios (overall) 3rd 4.793
- Gear Ratios (overall) 4th 3.882
- Gear Ratios (overall) 5th 3.307
- Gear Ratios (overall) 6th 2.79
- Exhaust Chrome, staggered shorty exhaust with dual mufflers
- Wheels, Optional Style Type N/A
- Wheels, Front Type Steel LacedChrome Aluminum Profile Laced
- Wheels, Rear Type Steel LacedChrome Aluminum Profile Laced
- Brakes, Caliper Type 4-piston front and 2-piston rear
- Parking Brake N/A
- Engine Torque Testing Method J1349
- Engine Torque 96.9 ft-lb
- Engine Torque (rpm)3,000
- Lean Angle, Right (deg.)24.4
- Lean Angle, Left (deg.)25.9
- Fuel Economy: Combined City/Hwy 42 mpg
- Length 94.5 in.
- Seat Height, Laden 25.5 in.
- Seat Height, Unladen 27.1 in.
- Ground Clearance 5.1 in.
- Rake (steering head) (deg) 31
- Trail 5.8 in.
- Wheelbase 64.5 in.
- Tires, Front Specification MT90B16 72H
- Tires, Rear Specification 150/80B16 71
- Fuel Capacity 5 gal.
- Oil Capacity (w/filter) 3.5 qt.
- Weight, As Shipped 719 lb.
- Weight, In Running Order 752 lb.
- Luggage Capacity -Volume N/A
- Luggage Capacity -Weight N/A
- Lights (as per country regulation), Indicator Lamps High beam, front fender running lights, neutral, low oil pressure, turn signals, engine diagnostics, security system (optional), 6-speed, low fuel warnings
- Gauges Tank-mounted electronic speedometer with odometer, time-of-day clock on odometer, dual tripmeter, RPM/gear display, fuel gauge with low fuel warning light and countdown feature, low oil pressure indicator light, engine diagnostics readout, LED indicator lights, 6-speed indicator light