Have you ever dreamed about your dream bike? If yes than I am sure it will be the replica of all new 2013 Ducati 1199 Panigale R superbike which launched at Ducati Press Conference at EICMA 2012 in Milan, Italy priced at $29,995 in U.S market.
The Ducati 1199 Panigale R is powered by a 1198cc Superquadro: L-twin cylinder, 4 valve per cylinder, Desmodromic, liquid cooled engine producing peak power of 143 kW (195 hp) @ 10,750 rpm and maximum torque of 132 Nm (98.1 lb-ft) @ 9,000 rpm mated with a six-speed chain final drive transmission fitted with a 4.5 gallons fuel tank and wight is only 189kg (417lb).
It also equipped with the brand new M50 Monoblock callipers for hardest breaking, Engine Brake Control (EBC), Full TFT Instrument Panel, three drving mode as Race, Sport and Wet, Three power modes have been set for the 1199 Panigale, each matched to a Riding Mode: 120 HP with “”soft”" power delivery, 195 HP with “”soft”" power delivery and 195 HP with “”instant”" power delivery.
It also offers you Ducati Quick Shift (DQS), Ducati Traction Control (DTC), Anti-Lock Blocking System (ABS) 9ME, The DDA+ is the latest generation of the Ducati Data Analyzer, which integrates the GPS signal to create a “virtual finish line”, Pirelli Diablo Supercorsa SP tyres and LED Lights.
2013 Ducati 1199 R Upgrades:
- Titanium con-rods
- Lightened flywheel
- DLC-coated rocker-arms
- 4-Point adjustable swingarm pivot point
- 500rpm rev boost
- More power from full system race exhaust and ECU
- Engine Superquadro: L-twin cylinder, 4 valve per cylinder, Desmodromic, liquid cooled
- Displacement 1198cc
- Bore x Stroke 112×60.8mm
- Compression ratio 12.5:1
- Power143 kW (195 hp) @ 10,750 rpm
- Torque 132 Nm (98.1 lb-ft) @ 9,000 rpm
- Fuel injection Mitsubishi electronic fuel injection system. Twin injectors per cylinder. Full ride-by-wire elliptical throttle bodies.
- Exhaust 2-1-2 system with catalytic converter and 2 lambda probes. Twin stainless steel mufflers with alumimum outer sleeves
- Gearbox 6 speed Final drive Chain
- Clutch Slipper and self-servo wet multiplate clutch with hydraulic control
- Front brake 2 x 330mm semi-floating discs, radially mounted Brembo Monobloc M50- 4piston callipers with ABS
- Rear brake 245mm disc, 2-piston calliper with ABS
- Dry weight 165kg (364lb)
- Wheelbase 1437mm (56.6in)
- Fuel tank capacity 17l – 4.5 gallon (US)
- Emissions and Consumption Standard Euro 3 (Europe) – USA: follows the US Federal Regulation
- Warranty 24 months unlimited mileage
- Colors Red Base Livery
- Price $29,995
At last I would like to say that the all new 2013 Ducati 1199 Panigale R superbike is the best super bike ever introduced in world market. What you think? Please be open to give your view.