German Luxury car maker, Audi has launched all new 2013 Audi Q7 SUV in U.S market priced between $ 46,800 to$ 64,550. It’s rivals are Volkswagen Touareg and Porsche Cayenn.
MODELS AND PRICING:-
- 3.0T Premium(3.0 TFSI® Premium: Eight-speed Tiptronic® automatic transmission with quattro® all-wheel drive) Rs $ 46,800
- 3.0T Premium Plus(3.0 TFSI® S line Prestige: Eight-speed Tiptronic® automatic transmission with quattro® all-wheel-Drive) Rs $ 53,150
- S line Prestige(3.0 TFSI® Premium Plus: Eight-speed Tiptronic® automatic transmission with quattro® all-wheel) Rs $ 60,550
- TDI® Premium(3.0 TDI® Premium: Eight-speed Tiptronic® automatic transmission with quattro® all-wheel drive) Rs $ 52,000
- TDI® Premium Plus(3.0 TDI® Premium Plus: Eight-speed Tiptronic® automatic transmission with quattro® all-wheel drive) Rs $ 58,350
- TDI® Prestige(3.0 TDI® Prestige: Eight-speed Tiptronic® automatic transmission with quattro® all-wheel drive)Rs $ 64,550
The Audi Q7 comes in five engines with six cylinders and one eight-cylinder unit. The two three-liter gasoline engines – supercharged V6 units with different power ratings – and the three V6 TDI units are characterized by groundbreaking efficiency. The V8 diesel offers an impressive 800 Nm (590.05 lb-ft) of torque.
- 3.0 TFSI quattro with 200 kW (272 hp)
- 3.0 TFSI quattro with 245 kW (333 hp)
- 3.0 TDI quattro with 150 kW (204 hp)
- 3.0 TDI quattro with 180 kW (245 hp)
- 3.0 TDI clean diesel quattro with 180 kW (245 hp)
- 4.2 TDI quattro with 250 kW (340 hp)
All of the engines deliver their power to the quattro permanent all-wheel drive via an eight-speed tiptronic. With its wide spread and long-ratio upper gears, this also makes an important contribution to efficiency.
It wheelbase 3.00 meter (9.84 ft) and 5.09 meter (16.70 ft) long Q7 offers you There are 27 possible seating combinations. Audi offers the large SUV as either a five, six or seven-seater. The seat backs in the second row can be folded, increasing the cargo capacity from a volume of 775 liters (27.37 cubic ft) to 2,035 liters (71.87 cubic ft). It offers you fuel economy of 19 mpg in the city and 28 mpg on the highway.
It also combines Xenon plus headlights with LED daytime running lights, MMI operating system, 18 to 21 inches wheel, Parking system plus with rear view camera, ESC stabilization control, MMI navigation plus, Audi music interface with iPod® integration and 1,000 watt Bang & Olufsen BOSE® Surround Sound System with 14 speakers.
It also combines advance safety features like Driver and front passenger dual-stage airbags, thorax side airbags and Sideguard® head curtain airbags* , Rear-passenger thorax side airbags (second row only)*, Front passenger occupant detection–for airbags, Safety belt reminder for driver and front passenger, Lower Anchors and Tethers for Children (LATCH) in second- and third-row seating positions , Power central locking system with safety unlock feature if airbags deploy , Electronic Stability Control (ESC) with traction control (ASR) , Anti-lock Brake System (ABS) with Electronic Brake-pressure Distribution (EBD) and brake assist , Hill descent control and Tire-pressure monitoring system.
At last I would like to say that new 2013 Audi Q 7 is the best luxury car in world market. What you think? Please be open to give your view.
For Test Drive, Please Visit:-http://models.audiusa.com/