BMW Motors has converted your dream in reality while making it’s next generation Maxi scooter, BMW C600 Sport and BMW C650GT which first unveiled at EICMA international motorcycle show in Milan. Now launched in Malaysian market on 29th Oct 2012 Priced between RM 65,000.00 (£9,395) to RM 68,800.00(£9,705). It’s designed like S1000RR superbike but biggest competitor of Honda Integra( £7,500), Aprilia SRV850(£7,799) and Yamaha T-Max (£8,870).
BMW C600 Sport, BMW C650 GT MODELS AND PRICE :-
- BMW C 600 Sport, RM 65,000.00 (£9,395)
- BMW C 650 GT, RM 68,800.00(£9,705)
BMW C600 Sport, BMW C650 GT AVAILABLE COLORS:-
BMW C600 Sport:
- Cosmic blue metallic matt
- Titanium silver metallic
- Sapphire black metallic
BMW C 650 GT:-
- Sapphire black metallic
- Platinum bronze metallic
- Vermilion red metallic
BMW C600 Sport, BMW C650 GT designed to think about growing traffic volume, rising energy costs, and greater CO2 regulations which combines world class design and features and having power to rule the world market. Both are powered by a The most powerful and efficient, 647cc parallel-Twin DOHC engine smoke out power output is 44 kW (60 hp) at 7500 rpm and max torque of 66 Nm is available at 6000 rpm driving through a constantly variable transmission or a directly integrated CVT. Both Scooter fulfill today the Euro-4 emission limits of tomorrow and for saftey it’s fitted with BMW Motorrad ABS system and advance braking system.
So many similarity like twins but The C 600 stands for sports ambition while the GT is more for those interested in luxury motoring and offers directional stability at high speeds on rural highways with agility in city traffic – and clear feedback to the rider – just like a motorcycle.
You can get the felling of a super sports bike while riding BMW C 600 Sport and the BMW C 650 GT. Let’s check out what makes these Scooters better than its competitor.
BMW C600 Sport, BMW C650 GT KEY FEATURES:-
- Two dynamic maxi scooters for sport and touring.
- Powerful two-cylinder inline engine with CVT and characteristic sound.
- Suspension with agility and premium riding stability.
- Powerful braking system with standard BMW Motorrad ABS.
- Multifunctional instrument cluster
- C 600 Sport with the world premiere FlexCase
- Mileage 48-56mpg, Top-speed 109mph
- The Sport can sprint to 62.5 mph in a fairly brisk 7.1 seconds
- Rivals:- Honda Integra( £7,500), Aprilia SRV850(£7,799) and Yamaha T-Max (£8,870)
BMW C600 Sport, BMW C650 GT Specification–
- 647cc parallel-Twin DOHC engine 2-cylinder inline engine with high torque and CVT.
- Power output 44 kW (60 hp) at 7500 rpm, max torque 66 Nm at 6000 rpm.
- Punchy sound and low vibration levels thanks to the 90° crank pin offset, 270° ignition spacing, and two balancer shafts.
- 15″ wheels fitted with pretty wide tyres
- Low fuel consumption and low emissions
- Generously dimensioned upside down fork with 40 mm standpipe diameter.
- Swingarm with wide bearing base and reclining spring strut on the side.
- Swingarm’s centre of rotation coaxial with the output shaft, so constant chain tension and reduced reaction torques.
- Low maintenance, encapsulated secondary drive via roller chain in oil bath.
- High level of active safety thanks to generously sized braking system and dual channel ABS fitted as standard.
- Hold brake engaged automatically via the side stand.
- Multifunctional instrument cluster with onboard computer.
- Optional LED daytime running light and way home function.
- Either sporty, dynamic or luxurious, elegant in the characteristic
- Generously sized stowage space. C 600 Sport with the world premiere FlexCase as an innovative stowage space concept.
- Powered (C 650 GT) or manual (C 600 Sport) windscreen adjustments for the optimal protection against wind and weather.
At last I would like to say that BMW C600 Sport, BMW C650 GT maxi scooters born to rule the hearts of people. What you think? Please be open to give your view.