KTM has beautifully crafted the world’s first 125cc bike to get an ABS to give you style, speed and safety. I am talking about all new 2013 KTM Duke 125 ABS which will hit Indian road by 2013 priced around 1.25 lakhs. How ever no words of pricing from KTM and Bajaj.
2013 KTM Duke 125 ABS is powered by a 125cc, 1-cylinder 4-stroke engine, water-cooled mated with a six-speed transmission fitted with a 11 l fuel tank promising you fuel economy of 35 KMPL.
The new Duke 125 is setting new safety standards with the first ABS in the 125 cc class the ABS – from Bosch as always with KTM – monitors the function of the powerful brake system with a radially mounted four-piston calliper, which gains even more braking power with the larger brake disc (from 280 to 300 mm in diameter) – fun without risk, developed in close cooperation with the specialists from Bosch and Brembo. While it’s lightweight, high-quality, pin-jointed swingarm is designed and produced according to the same principle as the 690 Duke. It’s 17 in cast light alloy wheels developed by KTM specifically for the 125 Duke provide a 110 mm tyre width at the front and an impressive 150 mm at the rear. The tyres impress with tremendous grip in both wet and dry conditions, as well as providing supreme durability.
- Engine 1-cylinder 4-stroke engine, water-cooled
- Displacement 125 cm³
- Bore 58 mm
- Stroke 47.2 mm
- Performance 11 kW (15 hp)
- Starting aid Electric starter
- Transmission 6 speed, claw shifted
- Engine lubrication Forced oil lubrication with 2 Eaton pumps
- Cooling system Liquid cooling system, continuous circulation of cooling liquid with water pump
- Clutch Wet multi-disc clutch / hydraulically operated
- Ignition system Contactless, controlled, fully electronic ignition system with digital ignition timing adjustment
- Frame Tubular space frame made from steel tubes, powder-coated
- Fork WP Suspension 4357
- Shock absorber WP Suspension 4618 EM
- Wheel base 1,367±15 mm
- Total fuel tank capacity approx. 11 l
- Weight without fuel approx. 127 kg
- Mileage 35 KMPL
- Colors Orange/ White
At last I would like to say that new 2013 KTM Duke 125 ABS is the replica of your dream bike promising you style, speed and performance without compromising your safety. What you think? Please be open to give your view.
For More, Details Please Stay Tuned to..http://www.ktm.com