Have ever seen dreams in open eyes if not than follow me, I would like to introduce, 2013 Koenigseggs Agera R luxury sports car which officially launched to the American market priced at $1,611,000. It combines new Aircore hollow carbon fiber wheels, uprated power and enhanced aerodynamics. The Agera R has an incredible top speed of approximately 440 km/h (273 mph).
The Agera R is the only roadster Hypercar with a detachable and stowable hardtop, bringing the best of two worlds powered by a 5.0L V8, 4 valves per cylinder, DOHC engine capable of producing 1,099 at 6,900 rpm and maximum torque of 885 lb-ft at 4,100 rpm mated with Specially developed 7-speed dual clutch, 1 input shaft transmission with paddle-shift. It can rocket from 0to 60 in just 2.9 seconds, hit 124 mph in 7.5 seconds and achieve top speed of 245 mph and offers you 120 litres of luggage space.
This is not enough new Agera R also includes Dual airbags, detachable storable hardtop with glass roof, power windows, adaptive rear wing, inconel exhaust system, front winglets, 4 point racing harnesses, rear view camera adjustable pedals and steering column, Agera stitching, adjustable seats in rake and length, carbon ceramic brakes with Sport ABS, hydraulic lifting system, power steering, power brakes, extra 4 point seatbelts for track use. satnav, Intelligent LifePo4 battery, MP3 player, USB connection, climate control, digital warning and info system, G sensor, alarm, tyre monitoring system, silver key, leather carpets, roof storage bag, car cover.
- Koenigsegg aluminum 5.0L V8, 4 valves per cylinder, DOHC, , titanium connecting rods, Dry sump lubrication, with negative crank pressure functionality
- Compression: 9.0:1
- Bore: 91.7 mm Stroke: 95.25 mm
- Carbon fiber intake manifold with optimized intake tracts. Dual 70 mm electronic throttle bodies.
- Sequential, multipoint fuel injection with dual injectors per cylinder.
- 4 high power fuel pumps with returnless fuel system configuration
- Twin turbo, 1.4 bar boost pressure. Combined with Koenigsegg reduced back pressure exhaust system.
- Tig-welded ceramic coated inconel exhaust system manifold with merge collector.
- Weight: 197 kg.
- Koenigsegg Engine Control Module with full OBD II and Flexfuel capability
High Power coil on plug ignition system.
- Specially developed 7-speed dual clutch, 1 input shaft transmission with paddle-shift.
- Electronic differential
- Rack and pinion power assisted steering. 2.7 turns lock-to-lock.
- Turning circle: 11 metres. TRW electro-hydraulic power-assisted.
- F1-style for optimal performance with 5 different handling modes.
- KES (Koenigsegg Electronic Stability).
- Solid state digital semiconductors – no fuses or relays. Can bus operated and fully programmable functionality.
- 3 Year Global Warranty.
At last I would like to say that new 2013 Koenigseggs Agera R is the dream car born to change your life. What you think? Please be open to give your view.
For More Details, Please Stay Tuned to http://www.koenigsegg.com/models/agera-r/