Popular Sports bike maker, Kawasaki has beautifully combined style, power and safety with innovative technology while making all new 2013 Ninja ZX-6R ABS is available priced at MSRP $12,699.
The new 2013 Ninja ZX-6R ABS super sports comes with a new sharp and aggressive bodywork and styling and powered by a first 636 cc Four-stroke, liquid-cooled, DOHC, four valves per cylinder, inline-four engine boost performance and law torque mated with a 6-Speed transmission fitted with a 4.5 gal. fuel tank.
It’s revised lightweight twin-spar aluminum frame places the engine in the optimum position for superb handling and rider feedback and features a new steeper 23.5-degree rake angle that helps quicken steering response, enhance maneuverability and promote clear communication from the front tire.
It also offers you New power mode selector on the left clip-on gives ZX-6R riders the option to choose between two different engine power delivery modes to suit their needs, New Showa Separate Function Fork Big Piston (SFF-BP) offers light weight, easy adjustability and fantastic wheel control, New Supersport-grade KIBS ABS provides maximum stopping performance, with added peace of mind, New one-piece “monobloc” radial-mount Nissin front brake calipers and radial-pump front brake master cylinder offer superb braking power and control and New F.C.C. clutch with assist and slipper functions offers light clutch pull, strong clamping force and helps minimize wheel chatter caused by aggressive downshifting.
- Engine Four-stroke, liquid-cooled, DOHC, four valves per cylinder, inline-four
- Displacement 636 cc
- Bore x Stroke 67.0 x 45.1mm
- Compression Ratio 12.9:1
- Fuel System DFI® with four 38mm Keihin throttle bodies and oval sub-throttles
- Ignition TCBI with digital advance
- Transmission 6-Speed
- Final Drive 520 series X-ring chain
- Wheelbase 54.9 in.
- Fuel Capacity 4.5 gal.
- Curb Weight 427.8 lbs.
- Overall Length 82.1 in.
- Overall Width 27.8 in.
- Overall Height 43.9 in.
- Colors Lime Green/ Metallic Spark Black, Metallic Spark Black/Flat Ebony and Pearl Flat Stardust White/Flat Ebony
- Rivals Ducati (848 EVO), MV Agusta (F3 675) and Triumph (Daytona 675).
- 12-month/unlimited mileage limited factory warranty
At last I would like to say that new 2013 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R ABS is the best combination of style, safety and performance . What you think? Please be open to give your view.
For Test Ride, Please Visit:- http://www.kawasaki.com/