Looking for a most stylish, most powerful and safest super sports bike than Kawasaki brings you all new 2013 Ninja ZX-6R ABS with Kawasaki’s new Supersport-grade KIBS ABS system and traction control available from early Nov 2012 priced at MSRP $12,699. It’s biggest competitor of Ducati (848 EVO), MV Agusta (F3 675) and Triumph (Daytona 675).
- Lime Green/ Metallic Spark Black
- Metallic Spark Black/Flat Ebony
- Pearl Flat Stardust White/Flat Ebony
- Safety Assists Standard ABS and Standard Traction Control
- New 636cc inline-four is supremely powerful on the racetrack and extremely flexible on the street
- New Selectable engine power modes
- New Three-mode KTRC traction control
- New Showa Separate Function Fork Big Piston (SFF-BP) offers light weight, easy adjustability and fantastic wheel control
- New Supersport-grade KIBS ABS provides maximum stopping performance, with added peace of mind
- New one-piece “monobloc” radial-mount Nissin front brake calipers and radial-pump front brake master cylinder offer superb braking power and control
- New F.C.C. clutch with assist and slipper functions offers light clutch pull, strong clamping force and helps minimize wheel chatter caused by aggressive downshifting
- New sharp and aggressive bodywork and styling details clearly shout: “Performance Counts!”
- Revised lightweight twin-spar aluminum frame places the engine in the optimum position for superb handling and rider feedback and features a new steeper 23.5-degree rake angle that helps quicken steering response, enhance maneuverability and promote clear communication from the front tire
- New Steering stem seals produce less friction for easier steering inputs and noticeably improved handling at low speeds
- Engine Four-stroke, liquid-cooled, DOHC, four valves per cylinder, inline-four
- Displacement 636 cc
- Bore x Stroke 67.0 x 45.1mm
- Compression Ratio 12.9:1
- Fuel System DFI® with four 38mm Keihin throttle bodies and oval sub-throttles
- Ignition TCBI with digital advance
- Transmission 6-Speed
- Final Drive 520 series X-ring chain
- Rake/Trail 23.5 degrees / 4.0 in.
- Frame type Aluminum perimeter
- Front Tire Size 120/70-ZR17
- Rear Tire Size 180/55-ZR17
- Wheelbase 54.9 in.
- Front Suspension / wheel travel 41mm inverted Showa BP-SFF fork with top-out springs, stepless compression and rebound damping, adjustable spring preload / 4.7 in.
- Rear Suspension / wheel travel Bottom-link Uni-Trak® with gas-charged shock, top-out spring and pillow ball upper mount, stepless compression damping, 25-way adjustable rebound damping, fully adjustable spring preload / 5.3 in.
- Front Brakes Dual 310mm petal rotors with dual radial-mount, Nissin four-piston, monobloc calipers and KIBS ABS
- Rear Brakes Single 220mm petal rotor with single-piston caliper and KIBS ABS
- Fuel Capacity 4.5 gal.
- Seat Height 32.7 in.
- Curb Weight 427.8 lbs.
- Overall Length 82.1 in.
- Overall Width 27.8 in.
- Overall Height 43.9 in.
- 12-month/unlimited mileage limited factory warranty
- Good Times™ Protection Plan 12, 24, 36 or 48 months
At last I would like to say that new 2013 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R ABS is the best super sports bike promising you style, comfort and safety without compromising your safety. What you think? Please be open to give your view.
For Test Ride, Please Visit:- http://www.kawasaki.com/