To give you world class performance both on/off road, Honda Motorcycle has launched the best off-road bike 2013 CRF450R in U.S market priced at $8,440.
The 2013 CRF450R is the most dialed-in bike and still the lightest weight in its class and offers you engine gets a new piston shape, porting, and valve timing, along with more compression for more power. It also combines New frame, New air-fork front suspension. Radical new twin exhaust system. New bodywork. Even new footpegs and tires. And all this on top of exclusive innovations like our Honda Progressive Steering Damper.
- NEW PISTON Along with a new cylinder-head design, a new piston gives the CRF450R a boost in compression this year for more horsepower. In addition, the piston is shot-peened with a moly-coating treatment to help reduce friction.
- SIX-SPRING CLUTCH New six-spring clutch design improves durability and provides better lever feel.
- HONDA PROGRESSIVE STEERING DAMPER™ (HPSD™) The HPSD is designed to work in conjunction with the front and rear suspension to give you unmatched steering precision under braking, acceleration, and in the whoops, ruts, and hardpack. There’s nothing like it!
- PROGRAMMED FUEL INJECTION The CRF450R’s fuel injection makes a huge difference with a bike in this class. New settings this year improve low and mid-range performance.
- NEW AIRBOX AND BODYWORK The new airbox and bodywork are designed to lessen mass and trim the way you ﬁ t on the bike. Another beneﬁt is easier access to the air ﬁlter and airbox.
|Engine Type||449cc liquid-cooled single-cylinder four-stroke|
|Bore And Stroke||96mm x 62.1mm|
|Valve Train||Unicam®, four-valve; 36mm intake, titanium; 31mm exhaust, steel|
|Induction||Programmed Fuel Injection (PGM-FI), 46mm throttle body|
|Ignition||Full transistor with electronic advance|
|Final Drive||#520 Chain; 13T/48T|
CHASSIS / SUSPENSION / BRAKES
|Front Suspension||48mm inverted KYB PSF(tm) (Pneumatic Spring Fork) with rebound and compression|
|Rear Suspension||Pro-Link KYB single shock with spring preload, rebound damping adjustability, and compression damping adjustment separated into low-speed and high-speed; 12.5 inches travel|
|Front Brake||Single 240mm disc with twin-piston caliper|
|Rear Brake||Single 240mm disc|
|Front Tire||80/100-21 Dunlop MX51FA|
|Rear Tire||120/80-19 Dunlop MX51|
|Rake||27°04′ (Caster Angle)|
|Trail||116mm (4.57 inches)|
|Seat Height||37.5 inches|
|Ground Clearance||13.0 inches|
|Fuel Capacity||1.66 gallons|
|Curb Weight||242.7 lbs (Includes all standard equipment, required fluids and full tank of fuel—ready to ride.)|
At last I would like to say that new 2013 CRF450R is the best off/on road bike specially deigned fro the next generation riders. What you think? Please be open to give your view.
FOR More Details, Please Visit:-http://powersports.honda.com/