American Motorcycle maker, Harley Davidson has launched next generation bike in old classic styling based on ’60s and ’70s, the Fat Boy Lo model, I am talking about the all new 2013 Softail Fat Boy Lo powered by a Air-cooled, Twin Cam 103B™ engine including Anti-Lock Brakes (Optional*) and H-D® Smart Security System (Optional*) which is available in U.S market priced at $16,799.
- Vivid Black $16,799
- Color Option $17,199
- California Emissions $200
- Freight $335
- Security Package (Security and ABS)$1,195
- Engine Air-cooled, Twin Cam 103B™
- Bore x Stroke 3.875 in.x 4.38 in.
- Displacement 103 cu in
- Compression Ratio 9.6:1
- Engine Torque 98.7 ft-lb
- Engine Torque (rpm)3,000
- Fuel System Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)
- Wheels, Front Type Black, Bullet Hole Disc Cast Aluminum Black,
- Wheels, Rear Type Black, Bullet Hole Disc Cast Aluminum Black
- Fuel Economy: Combined City/Hwy 42 mpg
- length 94.3 in.
- Ground Clearance 4.8 in.
- Trail 5.8 in.
- Wheelbase 64.5 in.
- Fuel Capacity 5 gal.
- Weight, In Running Order 728 lb.