When beauty and style combine with technology and power than born all new 2013 Softail Fat Boy Lo 110th Anniversary Edition powered by a Air-cooled, Twin Cam 103B™ engine including a standard Anti-Lock Brakes and H-D® Smart Security System which is available in U.S market priced at $19,499.
- Anniversary Edition $19,499
- Security Option Standard
- Wheel Option N/A
- ABS Option Standard
- Reverse Option N/A
- Cruise Control Option N/A
- California Emissions $200
- Freight $335
- Security Package (Security and ABS) $1,195
- Fat Custom Style
- Fat Features
- Hidden Rear Shocks
- 110th Anniversary Gas Tank Medallion
- 110th Anniversary Serialization Plaque
- 110th Anniversary Edition “Living Art” Finishes
- 110th Anniversary Paint Styling
- Blacked Out Finishes
- Fat Custom Tank Details
- Premium Paint
- Hand Finished Fuel Tank
- Twin Cam 103™ Engine Heritage
- Twin Cam 103™ Engine Innovation
- Pure Harley- Davidson Styling
- Six-Speed Cruise Drive®
- Twin Cam 103™ Engine Power
- Anti-Lock Brakes
- H-D® Smart Security System
- Artfully Hidden Technology
- Intuitive Controls
- Low Suspension
- Fat Dunlop® Tires
- Tuned to Be Ridden
- Full-Length Rider Footboards
- Narrow Seat
- Low Profile Handlebars
- Engine Idle Temperature Management Strategy
- Seat Engineering and Design
- Engine Air-cooled, Twin Cam 103B™
- Bore 3.875 in.
- Stroke 4.38 in.
- Displacement103 cu in
- Compression Ratio 9.6:1
- Fuel System Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)
- Primary Drive Chain, 34/46 ratio Chain,
- Gear Ratios (overall) 1st 9.311
- Gear Ratios (overall) 2nd 6.454
- Gear Ratios (overall) 3rd 4.793
- Gear Ratios (overall) 4th 3.882
- Gear Ratios (overall) 5th 3.307
- Gear Ratios (overall) 6th 2.79
- Exhaust Denim Black and Satin Chrome, over/under shotgun exhaust with dual mufflers
- Wheels, Optional Style Type N/A
- Wheels, Front Type Black, Bullet Hole Disc Cast AluminumBlack,
- Wheels, Rear Type Black, Bullet Hole Disc Cast AluminumBlack
- Brakes, Caliper Type 4-piston front and 2-piston rear
- Parking Brake N/A
- Engine Torque Testing MethodJ1349
- Engine Torque 98.7 ft-lb
- Engine Torque (rpm)3,000
- Lean Angle, Right (deg.)25.6
- Lean Angle, Left (deg.)25.2
- Fuel Economy: Combined City/Hwy 42 mpg
- length 94.3 in.
- Seat Height, Laden 24.25 in.
- Seat Height, Unladen 26.4 in.
- Ground Clearance 4.8 in.
- Rake (steering head) (deg)31.6
- Trail 5.8 in.
- Wheelbase 64.5 in.
- Tires, Front Specification 140/75R17 67V
- Tires, Rear Specification 200/55R17 78V
- Fuel Capacity 5 gal.
- Oil Capacity (w/filter) 3.5 qt.
- Weight, As Shipped 690 lb.
- Weight, In Running Order 728 lb.
- Luggage Capacity -Volume N/A
- Luggage Capacity -Weight N/A
- Lights (as per country regulation), Indicator Lamps High beam, neutral, low oil pressure, turn signals, engine diagnostics, security system (optional), 6-speed, low fuel warnings
- Gauges Tank-mounted electronic speedometer with odometer, time-of-day clock on odometer, dual tripmeter, RPM/gear display, fuel gauge with low fuel warning light and countdown feature, low oil pressure indicator light, engine diagnostics readout, LED indicator lights, 6-speed indicator light