BMW Motorred has beautifully combines style, power and technology to give you world class performance and safety with innovative safety features named it 2013 BMW F 800 GS which unveiled at the 2012 Motorrad Days festival in Garmish-Partenkirchen along with BMW F 700 GS. Now available in U.S market priced at MSRP $9,990 (including ABS).
- Kalamata metallic matt
- Cordoba blue
- Alpine white
BMW F 800 GS KEY FEATURES:-
- 63 kW/85 hp
- USD telescopic fork
- Progressive damping spring strut
- Spoke wheels
- 21-inch front wheel
- Aluminum handlebar
- 880/850 mm seat height
- Weight, road ready, 214 k
2013 BMW F 800 GS is powered by a dynamic, high-torque water-cooled 2-cylinder in-line engine with 798 cc capacity, fuel injection and closed-loop catalytic converter mated with a six-speed gearbox producing 63 kW/85 hp weighting only 209 kg. It offers you good mileage of 60 mpg with top-speed of 119 mph and Closed-loop 3-way catalytic converter, emission standard EU-3.
Lowering is now available as an option for the F 800 GS, too. So in conjunction with the low seat, this means it is possible to create a seat height of 32.3 inches. It also includes ABS as standard, ESA (Electronic Suspension Adjustment) and the optional ASC (traction control) ensure the familiar degree of comfort and the necessary safety.
- Increased output and torque in the F 700 GS as compared to predecessor model: 55 kW (75 hp) at 7,300 rpm (F 650 GS: 52 kW [71 hp] at 7,000 rpm).
- The latest generation of BMW Motorrad two-channel ABS as standard.*
- Double disc brake system at front – now also for F 700 GS.
- Automatic Stability Control ASC (option).
- Electronic Suspension Adjustment ESA (option).
- Rear spring mount can be adjusted via optimized handwheel.
- Newly designed body features in a more dynamic appearance.
- New paint finishes for the F 800 GS:
- Kalamata metallic matt, Cordoba blue and Alpine white 3.
- New handlebar switches and brake fluid reservoirs, front.
- Cockpit with new dial faces for speedometer and engine speed display and an extended range of information.
- Smoke grey turn indicators and smoke grey LED rear light lens.
- Lowered suspension for F 800 GS ( option).
- Comfort seat now available as an option.
- Case carrier for Vario case (option).
- New center stand (option).
- Comfort package: on-board computer, heated grips, case holder, center stand (option).
- Safety package for F 800 GS: ASC and ESA (option).
- LED auxiliary headlight for F 800 GS (accessory).
- Enduro footrests, wide (accessory)
At last I would like to say that 2013 BMW F 800 GS is your dream bike born to change your life. What you think? Please be open to give your view.
For Test Ride, Please Visit…http://www.bmwmotorcycles.com/