“The more you judge the less you love” but Ford motors luxury division Lincoln make you wrong because the all new 2013 Lincoln MKX luxury SUV is the best combination of style, luxury and next generations technology hidden every thing to love it. Now available priced between $39,545 to $41,395.
MODELS AND PRICING:-
- 100A Starting MSRP $39,545
- 101A Starting MSRP $42,395
- 102A Starting MSRP $45,080
- Ingot Silver Metallic
- Tuexdo Black
- Ginger Ale Mettalic
- Crystal Champagne
- Kodiak Brown
- Ruby Red Metallic
- White Platinum
- Smoked Quartz
- Six-Speed SelectShift Automatic® Transmission with Paddle Activation
- Class-Exclusive* AdvanceTrac® with Roll Stability Control™
- Intelligent All-Wheel Drive
- Independent Suspension
- Trailer Tow/Trailer Sway Package
- Dual-Zone Electronic Automatic Temperature Control
- SYNC® with MyLincoln Touch TM
- Adaptive Cruise Control and Collision Warning
- THX® II Certified Audio System
- Navigation System with SiriusXM Traffic and Travel Link
- BLIS® with Cross-Traffic Alert
- Rear View Camera
- Rain-Sensing Wipers
- Adaptive HID Headlamps, LED Taillamps, Split-Wing Grille
- Front-Wheel Drive (std.) / Intelligent All-Wheel Drive (opt.)
- 18″ Premium Painted Aluminum Wheel, 18″ Polished-Aluminum Wheels, 20″ Chrome-Clad Aluminum Wheels and 20″ Polished Aluminum Wheel.
2013 Lincoln MKX offers you five passenger seating space and comes with Front-Wheel Drive (std.) / Intelligent All-Wheel Drive (opt.). It’s powered by a 3.7L Twin independent Variable Cam Timing (Ti-VCT) V6 engine churns out peak power of 305 @ 6,500 and maximum torque of 280 @ 4,000 mated with a 6-speed SelectShift Automatic® with paddle activation transmission with FWD it’s promising you fuel economy 19 city/26 hwy while with AWD it offers you 17 city/23 hwy. It can rocket from 0-60 mile in 6.5 seconds.
It also combines advance safety features like Child Safety Rear Door Locks, Personal Safety System® includes: dual-stage front airbags, front safety belt pretensioners and energy-management retractors, front safety belt usage sensors, driver seat position sensor and crash severity sensor. It also occupied with SecuriCode™ keyless entry keypad, SOS Post Crash Alert System™: activates horn and emergency flashers in the event of airbag deployment, Tire Pressure Monitoring System (Excludes spare tire), Front seat-mounted side-impact airbags, Safety Canopy® System with rollover sensor and side curtain airbags for outboard passenger protection and Height Adjustable Front Safety Belts with Belt-Minder® System.
- Bumper to Bumper: 4 years / 50,000 miles
- Powertrain: 6 years / 70,000 miles
- Safety Restraint System: 5 years / 60,000 miles
- Corrosion (Perforation only): 5 years / Unlimited miles
- Roadside Assistance Program: 6 years / 70,000 miles
At last I would like to say that new 2013 Lincoln MKX is wonderfully designed to meet your need in next generation. What you think? Please be open to give your view.
For Test Drive and Booking, Please Visit:-http://www.lincoln.com/