Indian Auto maker, Mahindra & Mahindra along with Korean counterpart Ssangyong Motor given shape to your dream and crafted a world class SUV, all new Rexton and launched in Indian market priced between Rs 17.67 lakh (Rs 1.76 million) to Rs 19.67 lakh (Rs 1.96 million) on 17th Oct. 2012 to kill Toyota Fortuner, Mitsubishi Pajero Sport and the Ford Endeavour According to Rediff.
VARIANTS and PRICING:-
- RX5 MT, Rs 17.67 lakh
- RX7 AT AWD, Rs 19.67 lakh
- Satin White
- Moondust Silver
- Volcano Black
- Opulent Purple
New Mahindra Ssangyong Rexton SUV offers you seven passenger seating space comes in two variants as RX5 MT and RX7 AT AWD. The RX5 variant is powered by a state-of-the-art 2.7 litre RX270 XDi, diesel engine producing peak power of 162 bhp with 340Nm torque mated with a 5-speed manual transmission. While RX7 is powered by a 2.7 litre RX270 XVT engine capable of producing 184 bhp with 402 NM torque mated with a 5 speed E-tronic automatic transmission. It promising you good fuel economy of 12.4 kms per litre mileage (ARAI certified).
- Automatic Climate Control system
- Premium leather upholstery
- 8-way electrically adjustable driver’s seat including lumbar support and flat-folding 2nd and 3rd row seats
- auto day and night Internal Rear View Mirror.
- Touch screen 6-inch Infotainment System with GPS navigation
- Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Anti Slip regulation
- Active Rollover Protection, Engine immobilizer
- Enhanced Parking Brake Technology
- Forward Collision Warning,
- Power-foldable and adjustable ORVMs with LED, Electronic Stability Program (ESP),
- ABS with EBD, SRS airbags as standard equipment.
At last I would like to say that New Mahindra Ssangyong Rexton SUV is going to be placed higher than XUV500. What you think? Please be open to give your view.