Looking for a best scooter and want style, comfort and efficiency than your search ends here because Yamaha has launched all new 2013 Vino Classic scooter which is available from June 2012 priced at $2,290.
- Vanilla White
- Classic retro style—straight out of the movies—meets modern Yamaha engineering.
- For 2013, the Vino Classic comes with fuel injection for smooth throttle response and easy starting in nearly all conditions.
- Super-economical to operate, effortless to park, highly convenient transportation.
- Quality paint and chrome will look like new for a long time.
- Spacious locking storage compartment is perfect for backpacks and groceries.
- The Vino Classic comes equipped with fuel injection for smooth throttle response and easy starting in nearly all conditions.
|Type||49cc liquid-cooled 4-stroke single, SOHC, 3 valve|
|Bore x Stroke||38.0mm x 43.6mm|
|Fuel Delivery||Electronic Fuel Injection|
|Clutch Type||Dry centrifugal automatic clutch|
|Suspension / Front||Telescopic fork, 2.3-in travel|
|Suspension / Rear||Single shock, 2.1-in travel|
|Brakes / Front||110mm drum|
|Brakes / Rear||110mm drum|
|Tires / Front||90/90-10|
|Tires / Rear||90/90-10|
|Seat Height||28.2 in|
|Ground Clearance||3.4 in|
|Fuel Capacity||1.2 gal|
|Fuel Economy**||10 mpg(Estimated)|
|Wet Weight***||179 lb|
- Wide, thickly padded single seat is comfortable and sleek.
- Rear wheel lock device helps prevent theft by locking the rear wheel, making it harder to move the scooter, and also covers the ignition switch to prevent tampering.
- Underseat storage compartment can hold a helmet, and the rugged rear rack is perfect for hauling schoolbooks or groceries.
- Ultra-cool styled headlight, turn-signal housings, speedometer, mirrors and handlebar, and chrome cargo rack out back.
- Large, single 12V 35/35-watt headlight maximizes nighttime visibility and enhances retro styling.
- Full-size floorboard and wide, sculpted front apron provide splash and wind protection and a classic styling accent.
- Speedometer with integrated fuel gauge lets rider easily keep track of gas level.
- Easy-to-read instrument panel features turn signal, high-beam and low-oil indicator lights.
Warranty:-1 Year (Limited Factory Warranty)
At last I would like to say that new 2013 Yamaha Vino Classic scooter is the best combination of style, comfort and efficiency born to change your life. What you think? Please be open to give your view.
For Test Ride, Please Visit:-http://www.yamaha-motor.com/