See the cocktail of style, comfort and efficiency on road, Yamaha has launched all new 2013 Vino Classic scooter which can give you the best fuel economy of 110mpg now available in Vanilla White color with 1 Year (Limited Factory Warranty) priced at $2,290.
The all new Vino Classic is powered by a 49cc liquid-cooled 4-stroke single, SOHC, 3 valve engine mated with a V-belt automatic transmission fitted with a 1.2 gal fuel tank promising you improved fuel economy of 110mpg weighting 179 lb.
It’s also combines Ultra-cool styled headlight, turn-signal housings, speedometer, mirrors and handlebar, and chrome cargo rack out back. It’s Large, single 12V 35/35-watt headlight maximizes nighttime visibility and enhances retro styling while Underseat storage compartment can hold a helmet, and the rugged rear rack is perfect for hauling schoolbooks or groceries.
It’s Wide, thickly padded single seat is comfortable and sleek and Rear wheel lock device helps prevent theft by locking the rear wheel, making it harder to move the scooter, and also covers the ignition switch to prevent tampering while Easy-to-read instrument panel features turn signal, high-beam and low-oil indicator lights.
- Classic retro style—straight out of the movies—meets modern Yamaha engineering.
- For 2013, the Vino Classic comes with fuel injection for smooth throttle response and easy starting in nearly all conditions.
- Super-economical to operate, effortless to park, highly convenient transportation.
- Quality paint and chrome will look like new for a long time.
- Spacious locking storage compartment is perfect for backpacks and groceries.
At last I would like to say that new 2013 Yamaha Vino Classic scooter is the best scooter on road. What you think? Please be open to give your view.
For Test Ride, Please Visit:-http://www.yamaha-motor.com/