Now get comfort, efficiency and safety while riding a super sports bike because Yamaha Motorcycle beautifully crafted all new 2013 FZ8 super sports bike to give you everything you need in your dream bike which going to hit the showroom by Feb 2013 Priced at $8,890.
- Matte Gray
- Matte Black
- The 779cc engine combines top end components, including ceramic-composite-coated cylinders and forged aluminum pistons, with a carefully optimized crankshaft to deliver the perfect power curve and torquey performance character for this category.
- The FZ8 fills the gap for sport riders who feel a 600cc is too small and a 1000cc is too big.
- Muscular, naked bike styling gives an aggressive, mass-forward stance. This bike screams attitude.
- Comfortable, upright riding position with a compact design that contributes to the bike’s first-rate handling. This bike simply excels, both in the morning commute and on that spirited weekend ride on a twisty back country road.
- Cast aluminum frame and Controlled-Fill aluminum die-cast swingarm is lightweight and provides the ideal rigidity balance for outstanding cornering performance.
- New muffler shape adds to the visual appeal making for a more attractive design.
- Rebound damping adjustability added to shock allows riders to adjust the machine depending on rider and passenger needs.
- Rebound and compression damping adjustability added to forks allowing adjustability for sport touring or urban assault.
- Dual-textured seat material is used enhancing the visual appeal of the seat style.
- “Mass-forward” naked bike styling is accentuated by the headlight design.
- FZ1-style instrument cluster features a great looking tachometer with a white face.
|Type||779cc liquid-cooled inline 4-cylinder; DOHC, 16 valves|
|Bore x Stroke||68.0 x 53.6mm|
|Fuel Delivery||Fuel Injection|
|Ignition||Digital TCI: Transistor Controlled Ignition with 32-bit ECU|
|Transmission||6-speed w/multiplate clutch|
|Final Drive||O-ring chain|
|Suspension / Front||Telescopic fork; adjustable compression and rebound, 5.1-in travel|
|Suspension / Rear||Single shock; adjustable preload and rebound damping, 5.1-in travel|
|Brakes / Front||Dual 310mm hydraulic discs|
|Brakes / Rear||267mm disc|
|Tires / Front||120/70-ZR17M/C 58W|
|Tires / Rear||180/55-ZR17M/C 73W|
|Seat Height||32.1 in|
|Ground Clearance||5.5 in|
|Rake (Caster Angle)||25.0°|
|Fuel Capacity||4.5 gal|
|Fuel Economy**||39 mpg|
|Wet Weight***||467 lb|
WARRANTY:-1 Year (Limited Factory Warranty)
At last I would like to say that new 2013 Yamaha FZ8 Super Sports bike coming to rule the world. What you think? Please be open to give your view.
For More Details, Please Visit:-http://www.yamaha-motor.com/