Yamaha Motorcycle beautifully combined style, comfort and safety to give you world class performance and safety while making all new 2013 FJR1300A Super Sports Touring which is available from Oct in Stone Grey color with 1 Year (Limited Factory Warranty) priced at $15,890.
New 2013 FJR1300A is powered by a Compact, lightweight 1298cc, DOHC, 16-valve, liquid-cooled inline four-cylinder engine mated with a 5-speed; multiplate wet clutch transmission fitted with a 6.6-gallon fuel tank.
It also combines New sharp, “two-eyed” headlights with daytime LED running lights add to visibility and modern styling, and feature easy-access adjustment knobs so the rider can adjust the lights up or down, Newly designed windscreen adjusts over a wide range for improved wind protection with little negative pressure and New suede-look dual seat features two-part construction using different foam densities for the front and rear sections, ensuring plush comfort for both rider and passenger.
- Meet the new 2013 FJR1300A, boasting lots of updates sure to grab the attention of many riders. The aggressive new styling features, including the headlight cowl and side fairing, are not only great looking, they also help improve comfort and aid in weather protection.
- Riders can now select D-mode (Drive-mode) for varying throttle mappings, giving the motorcycle exceptional versatility. This works in conjunction with YCC-T® (Yamaha Chip Controlled Throttle) and the new intake/exhaust systems, generating engine character that can be sportier or more relaxed depending on riding situations.
- Traction control developed from MotoGP® technology is standard on the new FJR1300A. While engaged, the system detects wheel spin and adjusts ignition timing, fuel injection volume, and throttle opening to help maintain traction. The system is designed to let the operator ride on wet roads and unpaved surfaces with more confidence.
- Another new feature now standard on the FJR1300A for 2013 is cruise control. Riders can set cruising speed with the push of a button on the left handlebar to provide comfort and ease on extended road trips.
- A newly designed, three-part instrument panel provides riders with all the information they need while enjoying the road. Riders can easily customize the display to show the information they want.
- New LED front turn signals/position lights give the FJR1300A the modern, high-tech look sport touring riders want.
- The upper cowl is redesigned while the under-cowl has a new shape for increased wind protection. The under-cowl’s adjustable panel has a new design for rider convenience and can be adjusted without tools.
- The new adjustable windscreen improves rider comfort, the adjustment speed is now twice as fast and the screen holds its position when the key is turned off.
- The throttle body is redesigned, and the shape of the funnel and the shape and length of the exhaust pipe have been changed to use the new YCC-T system.
- The new Yamaha D-Mode system offers riders a choice of T-Mode or S-Mode. T-Mode provides good performance characteristics needed for touring. The S-mode maximizes the performance characteristics for a sportier ride.
- New cruise control adjusts speed via a single push to the switch or, for larger adjustments, by continuously pushing the switch. Application of the brakes, clutch or throttle automatically releases the cruise control function. There is also a “resume” function that returns the cruise control to the most recent setting.
- New handlebar switches on both the right and left control heated-grip temperature, electronic windscreen adjustments, and the instrument panel display. There is also a knob for headlight beam adjustment.
- FJR1300 features a traction control system to help provide smooth, consistent traction on wet road surfaces or unpaved roads for more rider confidence.
- The new dash and instrument panel offer modern styling with a threepart arrangement: an analog meter on the left, a digital speedometer in the center, and a multi-dot display on the right.
- The new fork design incorporates an aluminum piston rod and plunger and features a new spring rate. New rear shock damping and spring rate are revised for rider comfort, especially when riding with a passenger and/or rear cargo for a sportier ride.
At last I would like to say that new 2013 Yamaha FJR1300A is the best friend for long distance rider. What you think? Please be open to give your view.
For More Details, Please Visit:-http://www.yamaha-motor.com/