Looking for a best sports bike than nothing comes ahead of Kaswaki and new 2013 Kawasaki Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R is the most stylish and powerful bike coming by early November 2012 priced at $11,699.
The new 2013 Ninja ZX-6R is powered by a 636cc engine churns out 132PS of power at 13,500rpm and an impressive 70.5Nm of torque peaking at 11,500rpm mated with a Six-speed transmission fitted with a 4.5 gallon fuel tank. It’s also combines Kawasaki’s revered traction control system (KTRC) that features three modes, Mode 1 for maximum acceleration and outright performance while Mode 2 for superior performance and Mode 3 for slip elimination, especially on slippery road conditions.
It also occupied with Supersport-grade ABS: KIBS (Kawasaki Intelligent anti-lock Braking System), Kawasaki’s latest traction control system + 2 selectable Power Modes =8 combinations covering a wide range of riding situations and a Next-generation fork: SFF-BP (Separate Function Fork – Big Piston).
New LCD functions include KTRC, Power Mode and Economical Riding (ECO) indicators and the Additional LCD functions include a digital speedometer, odometer, dual trip meter, clock, instant and average fuel consumption, coolant temperature, and shift indicator, traction control activity and low-fuel warning lamps
- New 636cc engine
- New Selectable power mode
- New Three Mode Kawasaki traction control system (KTRC)
- New F.C.C Clutch with assist and slipper function
- New Radial- Mount Monobloc breaks
- New Big Piston-Separate function frock (SFF-BP)
- Rear suspension and light weight chases
- Pearl Flat Stardust White / Flat Ebony
- Metallic Spark Black / Flat Ebony
- Lime Green / Metallic Spark Black
- Engine: Liquid-cooled 636cc Inline-Four, 16-valves
- Bore and Stroke: 67.0 x 45.1mm
- Compression Ratio: 12.9.0:1
- Fuel Delivery: Fuel-injection
- Clutch: Wet multi-plate slipper clutch; Cable actuation
- Fuel System DFI® with four 38mm Keihin throttle bodies and oval sub-throttles
- Ignition TCBI with digital advance
- Transmission: Six-speed
- Frame Type : Aluminum perimeter
- Rake/Trail 23.5 degrees / 4.0 in
- Final Drive 520 series X-ring chain
- Front Suspension/wheel travel: 41mm inverted Showa BP-SFF fork with top-out springs, stepless compression and rebound damping, adjustable spring preload / 4.7 in
- Rear Suspension/wheel travel: Bottom-link Uni-Trak® with gas-charged shock, top-out spring and pillow ball upper mount, stepless compression damping, 25-way adjustable rebound damping, fully adjustable spring preload / 5.3 in
- Front Brakes: 310mm petal discs with radial-mount Nissin four-piston calipers
- Rear Brake: 220mm disc with single-piston caliper
- Front Tire Size 120/70-ZR17
- Rear Tire Size 180/55-ZR17
- Curb Weight: 423 lbs.
- Wheelbase: 56.1 in.
- Seat Height: 32.7 in.
- Over all length 82.1 in
- Over all width 27.8 in
- Over all height 43.9 in
- Fuel Capacity: 4.5 gallon
- MSRP: $11,699
Good Times™ Protection Plan 12, 24, 36 or 48 months
At last I would like to say that new 2013 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-R is the best sports bike combines power, style and next generations technology. What you think? Please be open to give your view.
For More, Details, Please Visit:-http://www.kawasaki.com/