Killer look, advance technology and high class performance these are the asserts of Yamaha’s New 2012 FZ1 super sports bike which is available in U.S market in two attractive colors Priced at $10,590.
- Pearl White
- Matte Black
- Our ultimate street brawler brings 998cc of fuel-injected power to the fray, in a light-and-strong aluminum frame.
- Sculpted bodywork and a comfortable handlebar position for great looks and rider comfort.
- Adjustable suspension lets the FZ1 be dialed in for a wide range of uses—everything from urban assault to sport touring.
- Half-cowl fairing design features aggressive eye-catching naked bike profile.
- High-tech instrument display features analog tachometer, digital speedometer, dual trip meter with miles on reserve function, odometer, water temperature and lights for neutral, high beam, low fuel and turn signals—also a fade-in lighting feature with adjustable brightness.
- Two-piece seat serves up great comfort.
- Passenger grabrails provide passenger comfort while maintaining an aggressive appearance.
- Durable O-ring-sealed drive chain provides longer chain life.
- Dual 12V 60/55-watt multireflector headlight features a sleek, profile for superb aerodynamics and visibility.
- Standard toolkit located in convenient storage compartment under passenger seat.
|Type||998cc liquid-cooled inline 4-cylinder; DOHC, 20 valves|
|Bore x Stroke||77 x 53.6mm|
|Fuel Delivery||Fuel injection|
|Ignition||Digital TCI: Transistor Controlled Ignition with 32-bit ECU|
|Transmission||6-speed w/multiplate clutch|
|Final Drive||O-ring chain|
|Suspension / Front||43mm fork; fully adjustable, 5.1-in travel|
|Suspension / Rear||Single shock; adjustable preload and rebound damping, 5.1-in travel|
|Brakes / Front||Dual 320mm floating discs w/4-piston calipers|
|Brakes / Rear||245mm disc w/single-piston caliper|
|Tires / Front||120/70-ZR17|
|Tires / Rear||190/50-ZR17|
|Seat Height||32.1 in|
|Ground Clearance||5.3 in|
|Rake (Caster Angle)||25.0°|
|Fuel Capacity||4.8 gal|
|Fuel Economy**||35 mpg|
|Wet Weight***||487 lb|
|Warranty||1 Year (Limited Factory Warranty)|
At last I would like to say that new 2012 Yamaha FZ1 is the bike you ever reamed to ride. What you think? Please be open to give your view.
For Test Ride:-http://www.yamaha-motor.com/