Versatile enough to replace a second car in your garage and thousand times more pleasant than the bus or subway, the new 2013 Honda PCX150 is the perfect choice if you are looking for a best scooter. Honda motorcycle has recently launched this 150cc scooter priced at $3,449 to give you the joy of ride you ever dreamed because it’s big enough and powerful enough to carry a passenger and ride on the highway.
New Honda PCX150 will be powered by a 150cc liquid-cooled single cylinder four-stroke mated with a Honda V-Matic belt-converter automatic transmission fitted with a 1.6 gallons fuel tank and curb wight only 286 pounds promising you the best Fuel Economy : 110 MPG.
- Candy Red
- Metallic Black
- Bigger, 153cc liquid-cooled fuel-injected four-stroke single-cylinder engine features a single overhead camshaft for spirited engine performance, excellent fuel economy and clean, efﬁcient operation. And it makes the new PCX150 highway legal.
- Honda V-Matic automatic transmission provides seamless acceleration along with twist-and-go simplicity.
- Combined Braking System (CBS) links the rear brake to the front brake for additional stopping power when only the rear brake is applied.
- Since the PCX150 offers both a centerstand and a sidestand, you have maximum ﬂexibility when it’s time to park.
- Large, lockable 2.5 liter under-seat storage space can hold most full-face helmets and more.
- ENGINE: 153cc liquid-cooled single-cylinder four-stroke
- FUEL SYSTEM: Programmed Fuel Injection (PGM-FI) with
- automatic enrichment
- IGNITION: Digital with electronic advance
- TRANSMISSION: Honda V-Matic belt converter automatic
- FRONT SUSPENSION: 31mm hydraulic fork; 3.5 inches travel
- REAR SUSPENSION: Twin Shocks; 3.1 inches travel
- WHEELBASE: 51.8 inches
- SEAT HEIGHT: 29.9 inches
- FUEL CAPACITY: 1.6 gallons
- MILEAGE ESTIMATE : 102 MPG
- CURB WEIGHT : 286 lbs.
- PRICE $3,449
##WARRANTY:-One Year Transferable, unlimited-mileage limited warranty
At last I would like to say that new 2013 Honda PCX150 is the scooter you ever dreamed to ride. What you think? Please be open to give your view.
For Test Ride, Please Visit:-http://powersports.honda.com/