Killer look, killer features and mind blowing performance these are the sign of all new 2013 Harley Davidson Sportster Seventy-Two which is available in U.S market in s starting price tag of $10,699.
All new 2013 Harley Davidson Sportster Seventy-Two meets Authentic ’70s chopper attitude with modern power and premium H-D styling powered by a 1200cc Air-cooled, Evolution® engine mated with a 5-speed transmission fitted with a 2.1 gal fuel tank and offers you good mileage of 48mpg weighing only 555 pounds.
2013 Harley Davidson Sportster Seventy-Two PRICING AND OPTION:-
- Vivid Black N/A
- Color Option $10,699
- Two-Tone Option N/A
- Custom Color Option N/A
- Hard Candy Custom $11,424
- Security Option $370
- Wheel Option N/A
- ABS Option N/A
- Reverse Option N/A
- Cruise Control Option N/A
- California Emissions $100
- Freight $305
- Security Package (Security and ABS) N/A
2013 Harley Davidson Sportster Seventy-Two KEY FEATURES:-
- Retro Air Cleaner Cover
- Whitewall Tires and Laced Wheels
- Hard Candy Custom Color (Optional)
- Classic Peanut Fuel Tank
- Mini-Ape Hanger Handlebar
- Classic Rear—Modern Functionality
- Evolution Engine Heritage
- Evolution® Engine Innovation
- Pure Harley- Davidson Styling
- H-D Smart Security System (Optional)
- Artfully Hidden Technology
- Intuitive Controls
- Tuned to be Ridden
- Forward Mounted Controls
- Seat Engineering and Design
2013 Harley Davidson Sportster Seventy-Two SPECIFICATIONS:-
- Engine Air-cooled, Evolution®
- Bore 3.5 in.
- Stroke 3.812 in.
- Displacement 73.3 cu in
- Compression Ratio 9.7:1
- Fuel System Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)
- Primary Drive Chain, 57/38 Ratio
- Gear Ratios (overall) 1st 9.315
- Gear Ratios (overall) 2nd 6.653
- Gear Ratios (overall) 3rd 4.948
- Gear Ratios (overall) 4th 4.102
- Gear Ratios (overall) 5th 3.517
- Gear Ratios (overall) 6th N/A
- Exhaust Chrome, staggered exhaust with slash-cut mufflers
- Wheels, Optional Style Type N/A
- Wheels, Front Type Chrome Steel Laced
- Wheels, Rear Type Chrome Steel Laced
- Brakes, Caliper Type Dual-piston front, single-piston rear
- Engine Torque Testing Method J1349
- Engine Torque 73 ft-lb
- Engine Torque (rpm) 3,500
- Lean Angle, Right (deg.) 28.6
- Lean Angle, Left (deg.) 29.8
- Fuel Economy: Combined City/Hwy 48 mpg
- Length 89.4 in.
- Seat Height, Laden 26.6 in.
- Seat Height, Unladen 28 in.
- Ground Clearance 4.7 in.
- Rake (steering head) (deg) 30.1
- Trail 5.3 in.
- Wheelbase 60 in.
- Tires, Front Specification MH90-21 54H
- Tires, Rear Specification 150/80B16 71H
- Fuel Capacity 2.1 gal.
- Oil Capacity (w/filter) 2.8 qt.
- Weight, As Shipped 545 lb.
- Weight, In Running Order 555 lb.
- Luggage Capacity -Volume N/A
- Luggage Capacity -Weight N/A
- Lights (as per country regulation), Indicator Lamps High beam, neutral, low oil pressure, turn signals, engine diagnostics, low fuel warning, low battery, security system (optional)
- Gauges Handlebar-mounted electronic speedometer with odometer, time-of-day clock, dual tripmeter, low fuel warning light, low oil pressure light, engine diagnostics readout, LED indicator lights
At last I would like to say that all new 2013 Harley Davidson Seventy-Two is replica of your dream wonderfully designed to meet the need of people. What you think? Please be open to give your view.
For Test Ride, Please Visit:-http://www.harley-davidson.com/