To rule the hearts of people American Motorcycle giant Harley Davidson beautifully crafted 2013 Sportster Seventy-Two with undefined beauty and comfort which is available in U.S market in starting price tag of $10,699.
All new 2013 Harley Davidson Sportster Seventy-Two beautifully designed in 70s chopper attitude with modern power and premium H-D styling. It’s comes with a 8-inch, street legal, mirror-chrome air cleaner cover powered by a 1200cc Air-cooled, Evolution® engine mated with a 5-speed transmission fitted with a 2.1 gal fuel tank and offers you good mileage of 48mpg weighing only 555 pounds comes with 60 in. wheel base.
To give world class riding comfort it combines a next-generation security system features a hands-free fob that automatically arms and disarms the vehicle electronic security functions as you approach and walk away from the bike while the Intuitive Controls gives you superior handling. At the end it’s through custom forward-mounted controls, you can kick back a little and stretch your legs for the ultimate cruise through town or across the state line.
It also equipped with instruments like Lights (as per country regulation), Indicator Lamps High beam, neutral, low oil pressure, turn signals, engine diagnostics, low fuel warning, low battery, security system (optional) and Gauges Handlebar-mounted electronic speedometer with odometer, time-of-day clock, dual tripmeter, low fuel warning light, low oil pressure light, engine diagnostics readout, LED indicator lights.
PRICING AND OPTION:-
- Color Option $10,699
- Hard Candy Custom $11,424
- Security Option $370
- California Emissions $100
- Freight $305
- Retro Air Cleaner Cover
- Whitewall Tires and Laced Wheels
- Hard Candy Custom Color (Optional)
- Classic Peanut Fuel Tank
- Mini-Ape Hanger Handlebar
- Classic Rear—Modern Functionality
- 1200cc Evolution Engine
- H-D Smart Security System (Optional)
- Intuitive Controls
- Forward Mounted Controls
- Seat Engineering and Design
- Engine Air-cooled, Evolution®
- Bore & Stroke 3.5 in.x 3.812 in.(88.9 mm x 96.8 mm)
- Displacement 73.3 cu in
- Compression Ratio 9.7:1
- Engine Torque 73 ft-lb
- Engine Torque (rpm) 3,500
- Fuel System Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)
- Exhaust Chrome, staggered exhaust with slash-cut mufflers
- Brakes, Caliper Type Dual-piston front, single-piston rear
- Fuel Economy: Combined City/Hwy 48 mpg
- Length 89.4 in.
- Ground Clearance 4.7 in.
- Rake (steering head) (deg) 30.1
- Trail 5.3 in.
- Wheelbase 60 in.
- Fuel Capacity 2.1 gal.
- Weight, In Running Order 555 lb.
At last I would like to say that all new 2013 Harley Davidson Seventy-Two is the bike you ever dreamed to ride. What you think? Please be open to give your view.
For Test Ride, Please Visit:-http://www.harley-davidson.com/