American Motorcycle giant Harley Davidson beautifully crafted the black diamond of road to give you superior riding pleasure with killer blacked-out look and powerful 883cc engine. I would like to introduce you all new 2013 Sportster Iron 883 in a which is on sale in U.S market in starting price tag of $7,999.
2013 Harley Davidson Sportster Iron 883 is powered by a 883cc Air-cooled, Evolution® to give you power, durability and proven reliability offers you combined fuel economy of 51 mpg fitted with a 3.3 gal. fuel tank comes with 59.8 in.Wheelbase and weight 573.2 lb.
It also combines black cast aluminum wheels and Intuitive Controls and mid-mounted controls for superior handling and optional next-generation security system features a hands-free fob that automatically arms and disarms the vehicle electronic security functions as you approach and walk away from the bike.
On the other hand The combination of a lowered front and rear suspension together with a low, narrow solo seat—just 25.7 inches high—provides comfort and confidence for riders of all sizes and experience while Michelin® Scorcher™ Tires provide the superior performance, sensational grip, impressive durability and excellent handling expected on a race-bred bike.
- Vivid Black N/A
- Color Option $7,999
- Two-Tone Option N/A
- Custom Color Option N/A
- Security Option $370
- California Emissions$100
- Security Package (Security and ABS) N/A
- Blacked-Out Look
- Drag-Style Handlebar
- Stop-Turn-Tail Lights
- Side-Mounted License Plate
- Classic Peanut Fuel Tank
- Premium Paint
- Hand Finished Fuel Tank
- Evolution® Engine Heritage
- Evolution® Engine Innovation
- Pure Harley- Davidson Styling
- H-D® Smart Security System (Optional)
- Artfully Hidden Technology
- Intuitive Controls
- Low Seat & Slammed Suspension
- Michelin® Scorcher™ Tires
- Tuned to Be Ridden
- Mid-mounted Control
- Engine Air-cooled, Evolution®
- Bore3 in.
- Stroke 3.812 in.
- Displacement 53.9 cu in
- Compression Ratio 8.9:1
- Fuel System Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)
- Engine Torque 55 ft-lb
- Engine Torque (rpm) 3,500
- Fuel Economy: Combined City/Hwy 51 mpg
- Exhaust Chrome, staggered shorty exhaust with dual mufflers
- Brakes, Caliper TypeDual-piston front, single-piston rear
- Length 85.8 in.
- Ground Clearance 3.9 in.
- Trail 4.6 in.
- Wheelbase 59.8 in.
- Fuel Capacity 3.3 gal.
- Weight, In Running Order 573.2 lb.
- Lights (as per country regulation), Indicator Lamps High beam, neutral, low oil pressure, turn signals, engine diagnostics, low fuel warning, low battery, security system (optional)
- Gauges Handlebar-mounted electronic speedometer with odometer, time-of-day clock, dual tripmeter, low fuel warning light, low oil pressure light, engine diagnostics readout, LED indicator lights