American Motorcycle manufacturer Harley Davidson all set rock the world market with it’s 2013 model and all new 2013 Sportster Forty Eight is one of them which is available in U.S market in starting price at $10,599.
2013 Harley Davidson Sportster Forty Eight PRICING & OPTION:-
- Vivid Black $10,599
- Color Option $10,904
- Two-Tone Option N/A
- Custom Color Option N/A
- Hard Candy Custom $11,024
- Security Option $370
- Wheel Option N/A
- ABS Option N/A
- Reverse Option N/A
- Cruise Control Option N/A
- California Emissions $100
- Freight $305
- Security Package (Security and ABS) N/A
- Classic Peanut Fuel Tank
- Hard Candy Custom Color (Optional)
- Slammed Handlebar, Speedo and Under Mount Mirrors
- Fat Front Wheel
- Clean Rear End Styling
- Premium Paint
- Evolution® Engine Heritage
- Evolution® Engine Innovation
- Pure Harley- Davidson Styling
- H-D® Smart Security System (Optional)
- Artfully Hidden Technology
- Intuitive Controls
- Low Seat & Slammed Suspension
- Michelin® Scorcher™ Tires
- Tuned to Be Ridden
- forward-mounted controls
2013 Harley Davidson Sportster Forty Eight SPECIFICATIONS:-
- Engine Air-cooled, Evolution®
- Bore 3.5 in.
- Stroke 3.812 in.
- Displacement 73.3 cu in
- Compression Ratio9.7:1
- Fuel System Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)
- Primary Drive Chain, 57/38 ratio
- Gear Ratios (overall) 1st 9.315
- Gear Ratios (overall) 2nd 6.653
- Gear Ratios (overall) 3rd 4.948
- Gear Ratios (overall) 4th 4.102
- Gear Ratios (overall) 5th 3.517
- Gear Ratios (overall) 6th N/A
- Exhaust Chrome, staggered shorty exhaust with dual slash-cut mufflers
- Wheels, Optional Style Type N/A
- Wheels, Front Type Black, Laced Steel
- Wheels, Rear Type Black, Laced Steel
- Brakes, Caliper Type Dual-piston front, single-piston rear
- Parking Brake N/A
- Engine Torque Testing Method J1349
- Engine Torque 79 ft-lb
- Engine Torque (rpm)4,000
- Lean Angle, Right (deg.) 27.8
- Lean Angle, Left (deg.) 26.1
- Fuel Economy: Combined City/Hwy 48 mpg
- Length 88.6 in.
- Seat Height, Laden 26 in.
- Seat Height, Unladen 26.8 in.
- Ground Clearance 3.9 in.
- Rake (steering head) (deg) 30
- Trail 4.2 in.
- Wheelbase 59.8 in.
- Tires, Front Specification 130/90B16 73H
- Tires, Rear Specification 150/80B16 77H
- Fuel Capacity 2.1 gal.
- Oil Capacity (w/filter) 2.8 qt.
- Weight, As Shipped 553 lb.
- Weight, In Running Order 573 lb.
- Luggage Capacity -Volume N/A
- Luggage Capacity -Weight N/A
- Lights (as per country regulation), Indicator Lamps High beam, neutral, low oil pressure, turn signals, engine diagnostics, low fuel warning, low battery, security system (optional)
- Gauges 4-inch Speedometer mounted low and inteagrated into handlebar clamp electronic speedometer with odometer, time-of-day clock on odometer, dual tripmeter, LED indicator lights
At last I would like to say tat new 2013 Harley Davidson Forty Eight is the cocktail style, power and technology ready to give you world class performance on road. What you think? Please be oepn to give your view.
For Test Ride, Please Visit:-http://www.harley-davidson.com/