American Motorcycle manufacturer Harley Davidson beautifully combined ageless beauty and high class technology to give you world class performance while making all new 2013 Sportster Forty Eight which is on sale in U.S market priced between $10,599 to $11,024.
PRICING & OPTION:-
- Vivid Black $10,599
- Color Option $10,904
- Hard Candy Custom $11,024
- Security Option $370
- California Emissions $100
- Freight $305
- Classic Peanut Fuel Tank
- Hard Candy Custom Color (Optional)
- Slammed Handlebar, Speedo and Under Mount Mirrors
- Fat Front Wheel
- Clean Rear End Styling
- Premium Paint
- Evolution® Engine
- Pure Harley- Davidson Styling
- H-D® Smart Security System (Optional)
- Artfully Hidden Technology
- Intuitive Controls
- Low Seat & Slammed Suspension
- Michelin® Scorcher™ Tires
- forward-mounted controls
All new 2013 Harley Davidson Forty Eight is powered by a 1200cc Air-cooled, Evolution® engine mated with a 5-speed transmission fitted with a 2.1 gal fuel tank promising you improved fuel economy of 48mpg.
It also combines classic peanut fuel tank and The factory installed next-generation security system features a hands-free fob that automatically arms and disarms the vehicle electronic security functions as you approach and walk away from the bike. It also offers you Intuitive Controls and The combination of a lowered front and rear suspension together with a low solo seat—just 26 inches high—provides confidence for riders of all sizes and experience and with With the custom forward-mounted controls you can kick back a little and stretch your legs for the ultimate cruise through town or across the state line.
It also equipped with the instruments like Lights (as per country regulation), Indicator Lamps High beam, neutral, low oil pressure, turn signals, engine diagnostics, low fuel warning, low battery, security system (optional) and Gauges 4-inch Speedometer mounted low and inteagrated into handlebar clamp electronic speedometer with odometer, time-of-day clock on odometer, dual tripmeter, LED indicator lights.
- Engine Air-cooled, Evolution®
- Bore & Stroke 3.5 in.x 3.812 in. (88.9 mm x 96.8 mm)
- Displacement 73.3 cu in(1200cc)
- Compression Ratio 9.7:1
- Fuel System Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)
- Transmission 5 speed
- Ignition Electronic
- Starting System Electric
- Exhaust Chrome, staggered shorty exhaust with dual slash-cut mufflers
- Brakes, Caliper Type Dual-piston front, single-piston rear
- Engine Torque 79 ft-lb
- Engine Torque (rpm)4,000
- Fuel Economy: Combined City/Hwy 48 mpg
- Length 88.6 in.
- Ground Clearance 3.9 in.
- Trail 4.2 in.
- Wheelbase 59.8 in.
- Fuel Capacity 2.1 gal.
- Weight 573 lb.
- Price $10,599
At last I would like to say tat new 2013 Harley Davidson Forty Eight is the perfect combination of style, power and technology ready to give you world class performance on road. What you think? Please be oepn to give your view.
For Test Ride, Please Visit:-http://www.harley-davidson.com/