American Motorcycle manufacturer Harley Davidson beautifully combined power, style and technology to give you world class performance while making all new 2013 Softail Fat Boy which is available in U.S Market Priced Between $16,999 to $17,399
2013 Harley Davidson Softail Fat Boy recalling the “hardtail” choppers of the ’60s and ’70s and powered by a 1690 cc, Air-cooled, Twin Cam 103B™ engine mated with a Six-Speed Cruise Drive® transmission fitted with a 5 gal. fuel tank promising you combines fuel economy of 42mpg weighting 728 lb.(330 kg).
It also combines new Mirror Chrome Wheels and an optional H-D® Smart Security System which includes Anti-Lock Brakes for your safety. While the Fat Dunlop® Tires offers you smoother ride, sure contact with the road, and excellent traction under braking. At the end Engine Idle Temperature Management Strategy (EITMS) feature, the motorcycle automatically cuts fuel and fire from rear cylinder when idling, which helps reduce engine heat felt by rider and passenger.
- Vivid Black $16,999
- Color Option $17,399
- Two-Tone Option $17,729
- Security Option $1,195
- California Emissions $200
- Freight $335
- Security Package (Security and ABS) $1,195
- Fat Custom Style
- Hidden Rear Shocks
- Hand Finished Fuel Tank
- New Mirror Chrome Wheels
- Twin Cam 103™ Engine
- Pure Harley- Davidson Styling
- Six-Speed Cruise Drive®
- Twin Cam 103™ Engine Power
- Anti-Lock Brakes (Optional)
- H-D® Smart Security System (Optional)
- Artfully Hidden Technology
- Intuitive Controls
- Fat Dunlop® Tires
- Full-Length Rider Footboards
- Narrow Seat
- Low Profile Chrome Handlebars
- Engine Idle Temperature Management Strategy
- Engine Air-cooled, Twin Cam 103B™
- Bore & Stroke 4.38 in.x3.875 in.
- Displacement 103 cu in(1,690 cc)
- Compression Ratio 9.6:1
- Fuel System Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)
- Exhaust Chrome, over/under shotgun exhaust with dual mufflers
- Wheels, Front Type Silver, Bullet Hole Disc Cast Aluminum
- Wheels, Rear Type Silver, Bullet Hole Disc Cast Aluminum
- Brakes, Caliper Type 4-piston front and 2-piston rear
- Engine Torque 98.7 ft-lb
- Engine Torque (rpm) 3,000
- Fuel Economy: Combined City/Hwy 42 mpg
- Length 94.3 in.
- Ground Clearance 5.1 in.
- Rake (steering head) (deg) 31
- Trail 5.8 in.
- Wheelbase 64.5 in.
- Fuel Capacity 5 gal.
- Weight 728 lb.(330 kg)
- Lights (as per country regulation), Indicator Lamps High beam, neutral, low oil pressure, turn signals, engine diagnostics, security system (optional), 6-speed, low fuel warnings
- Gauges Tank-mounted electronic speedometer with odometer, time-of-day clock on odometer, dual tripmeter, RPM/gear display, fuel gauge with low fuel warning light and countdown feature, low oil pressure indicator light, engine diagnostics readout, LED indicator lights, 6-speed indicator light