To give you more power, more styling and more performance American Motorcycle manufacturer Harley Davidson brings you all new 2013 Softail Fat Boy which is available in U.S market in starting price of $16,999.
2013 Harley Davidson Softail Fat Boy is powered by a 1690 cc, Air-cooled, Twin Cam 103B™ engine mated with a Six-Speed Cruise Drive® transmission fitted with a 5 gal. fuel tank promising you combines fuel economy of 42mpg.
- Vivid Black $16,999
- Color Option $17,399
- Two-Tone Option $17,729
- Custom Color Option N/A
- Security Option $1,195
- Wheel Option N/A
- ABS Option N/A
- Reverse Option N/A
- Cruise Control Option N/A
- California Emissions $200
- Freight $335
- Security Package (Security and ABS) $1,195
- Fat Custom Style
- Fat Features
- Hidden Rear Shocks
- Fat Custom Tank Details
- Premium Paint
- Hand Finished Fuel Tank
- New Mirror Chrome Wheels
- Twin Cam 103™ Engine Heritage
- Twin Cam 103™ Engine Innovation
- Pure Harley- Davidson Styling
- Six-Speed Cruise Drive®
- Twin Cam 103™ Engine Power
- Anti-Lock Brakes (Optional)
- H-D® Smart Security System (Optional)
- Artfully Hidden Technology
- Intuitive Controls
- Fat Dunlop® Tires
- Tuned to Be Ridden
- Full-Length Rider Footboards
- Narrow Seat
- Low Profile Chrome Handlebars
- Engine Idle Temperature Management Strategy
- Seat Engineering and Design
- Engine Air-cooled, Twin Cam 103B™
- Bore 3.875 in.
- Stroke 4.38 in.
- Displacement 103 cu in(1,690 cc)
- Compression Ratio 9.6:1
- Fuel System Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)
- Primary Drive Chain, 34/46 ratio
- Gear Ratios (overall) 1st 9.311
- Gear Ratios (overall) 2nd 6.454
- Gear Ratios (overall) 3rd 4.793
- Gear Ratios (overall) 4th 3.882
- Gear Ratios (overall) 5th 3.307
- Gear Ratios (overall) 6th 2.79
- Exhaust Chrome, over/under shotgun exhaust with dual mufflers
- Wheels, Optional Style Type N/A
- Wheels, Front Type Silver, Bullet Hole Disc Cast Aluminum
- Wheels, Rear Type Silver, Bullet Hole Disc Cast Aluminum
- Brakes, Caliper Type 4-piston front and 2-piston rear
- Parking Brake N/A
- Engine Torque Testing Method J1349
- Engine Torque 98.7 ft-lb
- Engine Torque (rpm) 3,000
- Lean Angle, Right (deg.) 26.2
- Lean Angle, Left (deg.) 27
- Fuel Economy: Combined City/Hwy 42 mpg
- Length 94.3 in.
- Seat Height, Laden 25 in.
- Seat Height, Unladen 27.1 in.
- Ground Clearance 5.1 in.
- Rake (steering head) (deg) 31
- Trail 5.8 in.
- Wheelbase 64.5 in.
- Tires, Front Specification 140/75R17 67V
- Tires, Rear Specification 200/55R17 78V
- Fuel Capacity 5 gal.
- Oil Capacity (w/filter) 3.5 qt.
- Weight, As Shipped 690 lb.(313KG)
- Weight, In Running Order 728 lb.(330 kg)
- Luggage Capacity -Volume N/A
- Luggage Capacity -Weight N/A
- Lights (as per country regulation), Indicator Lamps High beam, neutral, low oil pressure, turn signals, engine diagnostics, security system (optional), 6-speed, low fuel warnings
- Gauges Tank-mounted electronic speedometer with odometer, time-of-day clock on odometer, dual tripmeter, RPM/gear display, fuel gauge with low fuel warning light and countdown feature, low oil pressure indicator light, engine diagnostics readout, LED indicator lights, 6-speed indicator light