American Motorcycle Manufacturer Harley Davidson created history while making the most stylish Harley Davidson 2013 Dyna Wide Glide. I am sure the first look of this masterpiece make you crazy and you love to say, I wan it, I want it. Now available in US market in starting price tag of $14,999.
New 2013 Harley Davidson Dyna Wide Glide beautifully crafted in old school chopper look with the comfort of modern age powered by a 1690cc, Air-cooled, Twin Cam 103™ , Pushrod-operated, overhead valves w/hydraulic, self-adjusting lifters; two valves cylinder engine mated with a 6-speed Cruise Drive transmission fitted with a 4.7 gal fuel yank promising you combined fuel economy of 42mpg.
It also combines unique features like Engine Idle Temperature Management Strategy, Adjustable Suspension, Forward- Mounted Controls, Michelin® Scorcher™ Tires and optional H-D® Smart Security System which includes Anti-Lock Brakes system.
PRICING & OPTION :-
- Vivid Black $14,999
- Color Option N/A
- Two-Tone Option $15,729
- Custom Color Option N/A
- Security Option N/A
- Wheel Option N/A
- ABS Option N/A
- Reverse Option N/A
- Cruise Control Option N/A
- California Emissions $200
- Freight $335
- Security Package (Security and ABS) $1,195
- Tank Flame Graphics (Optional)
- Clean Rear Fender Styling
- Beefy Triple Clamps & Forks
- Drag-Style Handlebar
- Sissy Bar
- 2-1-2 Exhaust
- Blacked Out Rims & Large Front Wheel
- Premium Paint
- Hand Finished Fuel Tank
- Twin Cam 103™ Engine Heritage
- Twin Cam 103™ Engine Innovation
- Pure Harley- Davidson Styling
- Six-Speed Cruise Drive®
- Twin Cam 103™ Engine Power
- Artfully Hidden Technology
- Intuitive Controls
- H-D® Smart Security System (Optional)
- Anti-Lock Brakes (Optional)
- Adjustable Suspension
- Tuned to Be Ridden
- Michelin® Scorcher™ Tires
- Forward- Mounted Controls
- Seat Engineering and Design
- Engine Idle Temperature Management Strategy
- Engine Air-cooled, Twin Cam 103™
- Bore 3.875 in.
- Stroke 4.38 in.
- Displacement 103 cu in
- Compression Ratio 9.6:1
- Fuel System Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)
- Primary Drive Chain, 34/46 ratio
- Gear Ratios (overall) 1st 9.311
- Gear Ratios (overall) 2nd 6.454
- Gear Ratios (overall) 3rd 4.793
- Gear Ratios (overall) 4th 3.882
- Gear Ratios (overall) 5th 3.307
- Gear Ratios (overall) 6th 2.79
- ExhaustChrome, “Tommy Gun” 2-1-2 collector exhaust with dual mufflers
- Wheels, Optional Style Type N/A
- Wheels, Front Type Black, Laced Steel
- Wheels, Rear Type Black, Laced Steel
- Brakes, Caliper Type 4-piston front and 2-piston torque-free floating rear
- Parking Brake N/A
- Engine Torque Testing Method J1349
- Engine Torque 99 ft-lb
- Engine Torque (rpm) 3,000
- Lean Angle, Right (deg.) 28.4
- Lean Angle, Left (deg.) 31.9
- Fuel Economy: Combined City/Hwy 42 mpg
- Length 96.3 in.
- Seat Height, Laden 25.5 in.
- Seat Height, Unladen 26.8 in.
- Ground Clearance 4 in.
- Rake (steering head) (deg) 34
- Trail 5.2 in.
- Wheelbase 67.5 in.
- Tires, Front Specification 80/90-21 54H
- Tires, Rear Specification 180/60B17 75V
- Fuel Capacity 4.7 gal.
- Oil Capacity (w/filter) 3 qt.
- Weight, As Shipped 650 lb.
- Weight, In Running Order 683 lb.
- Luggage Capacity -Volume N/A
- Luggage Capacity -Weight N/A
- Lights (as per country regulation), Indicator Lamps High beam, directional light bar, neutral, low oil pressure, engine diagnostics, turn signals, security system(optional), 6-speed, low fuel warnings
- Gauges Tank-mounted electronic speedometer with odometer, time-of-day clock on odometer, dual tripmeter, RPM/Gear display, fuel gauge with low fuel warning light and countdown feature, low oil pressure indicator light, engine diagnostics readout, LED indicator lights, 6-speed indicator light