American Motorcycle maker, Harley Davidson beautifully combined classical styling and innovative technology while making all new 2013 Dyna Super Glide Custom 110th Anniversary Edition with lots of chrome and plenty of power which is available in U.S market priced at $15,999
- Anniversary Edition $15,999
The new 2013 Harley Davidson Dyna Super Glide Custom Anniversary Edition is powered by an innovative Twin Cam 96™ engine producing tons of torque mated with a Six-Speed Cruise Drive® transmission fitted with a 5 gal. fuel tanking promising you combined fuel economy of 43 mpg comes with 64 in. wheel base and weight is 683 lb.
The Intuitively Controlled Anniversary Edition also comes with an optional H-D® Smart Security System, Anti-Lock Brakes while an Adjustable Suspension,Michelin® Scorcher™ Tires, Mid-Mounted Controls for superior handling and safety.
- 110th Anniversary Gas Tank Medallion
- 110th Anniversary Serialization Plaque
- 110th Anniversary Edition “Living Art” Finishes
- 110th Anniversary Paint Styling
- Premium Custom Styling
- Premium Paint
- Hand Finished Fuel Tank
- Twin Cam 96™ Engine Heritage
- Twin Cam 96™ Engine Innovation
- Pure Harley- Davidson Styling
- Six-Speed Cruise Drive®
- Artfully Hidden Technology
- Intuitive Controls
- H-D® Smart Security System (Standard)
- Anti-Lock Brakes (Standard)
- Adjustable Suspension
- Tuned to Be Ridden
- Michelin® Scorcher™ Tires
- Mid-Mounted Controls
- Pullback Handlebar
- Seat Engineering and Design
- Engine Idle Temperature Management Strategy
- Engine Air-cooled, Twin Cam 96™
- Bore3.75 in.
- Stroke4.38 in.
- Displacement96 cu in
- Compression Ratio 9.2:1
- Fuel System Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)
- Primary Drive Chain, 34/46 ratio
- Gear Ratios (overall) 1st 9.311
- Gear Ratios (overall) 2nd 6.454
- Gear Ratios (overall) 3rd 4.793
- Gear Ratios (overall) 4th 3.882
- Gear Ratios (overall) 5th 3.307
- Gear Ratios (overall) 6th 2.79
- Exhaust Chrome, staggered shorty exhaust with dual mufflers
- Wheels, Optional Style Type N/A
- Wheels, Front Type Steel LacedChrome Aluminum Profile Laced
- Wheels, Rear Type Steel LacedChrome Aluminum Profile Laced
- Brakes, Caliper Type 4-piston fixed front , and 2-piston torque-free floating rear
- Parking Brake N/A
- Engine Torque Testing Method J1349
- Engine Torque 92 ft-lb
- Engine Torque (rpm) 3,000
- Lean Angle, Right (deg.) 29.5
- Lean Angle, Left (deg.) 30.9
- Fuel Economy: Combined City/Hwy 43 mpg
- Length92.3 in.
- Seat Height, Laden 26.3 in.
- Seat Height, Unladen 28 in.
- Ground Clearance4.7 in.
- Rake (steering head) (deg)29
- Trail4.7 in.
- Wheelbase 64 in.
- Tires, Front Specification 100/90-19 57H
- Tires, Rear Specification 160/70-17 73V
- Fuel Capacity 5 gal.
- Oil Capacity (w/filter) 3 qt.
- Weight, As Shipped 650 lb.
- Weight, In Running Order 683 lb.
- Luggage Capacity -Volume N/A
- Luggage Capacity -Weight N/A
- Lights (as per country regulation), Indicator Lamps High beam, directional light bar, neutral, low oil pressure, engine diagnostics, turn signals, security system(optional), 6-speed, low fuel warnings
- Gauges Tank-mounted electronic speedometer with odometer, time-of-day clock on odometer, dual tripmeter, RPM/Gear display, fuel gauge with low fuel warning light and countdown feature, low oil pressure indicator light, engine diagnostics readout, LED indicator lights, 6-speed indicator light.