Now get power, style and safety without compromising your performance because American Motorcycle Manufacturer brings you all new 2013 Dyna Street Bob which is available in U.S market priced at $12,999 to $13,729.
All new 2013 Harley Davidson Dyna Street Bob powered by a 1584cc, Air-cooled, Twin Cam 96™ engine with optional H-D1™Factory Customization offers more torque and fuel economy mated with a 6-speed Cruise Drive transmission fitted with a 4.7 gal. promising you combined fuel economy 43 mpg.
New Street Bob is incredibly intuitive featuring latest technology without compromising style and function offers you The factory-installed next-generation H-D® Smart Security System (Optional) and Anti-Lock Brakes (Optional) for trouble free safe ride. While it’s Adjustable Suspension is easily adjusted with a spanner wrench to make your suspension suit you and your riding style.
On the other hand the new Michelin® Scorcher™ Tires provide you superior performance, sensational grip, impressive durability and excellent handling expected on a race-bred bike and it’s mid-mounted controls and rider foot pegs.
- Vivid Black $12,999
- Color Option $13,399
- Two-Tone Option $13,729
- Hard Candy Custom $13,729
- California Emissions $200
- Freight $335
- Security Package (Security and ABS) $1,195
- H-D1™ Factory Customization
- New Black Out Styling
- Hard Candy Custom™ Paint Color (Optional)
- Mini “Ape-Hanger” Handlebar
- Bobber Solo Seat
- Blacked Out Rims & Large Front Wheel
- New Bobber Powertrain & Air Cover
- Step up to 103 Power with H-D1™
- Twin Cam 96™ Engine Heritage
- Pure Blacked Out Styling
- Six-Speed Cruise Drive®
- Intuitive Controls
- H-D® Smart Security System (Optional)
- Anti-Lock Brakes (Optional)
- Adjustable Suspension
- Michelin® Scorcher™ Tires
- Mid-Mounted Controls
- Engine Idle Temperature Management Strategy
- Engine Air-cooled, Twin Cam 96™
- Bore x Stroke 3.75 in.x4.38 in(95.3 mm x 111.3 mm)
- Displacement 96 cu in(1584cc)
- Compression Ratio 9.2:1
- Engine Torque 92 ft-lb
- Engine Torque (rpm) 3,000
- Fuel System Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)
- Ignition Electronic
- Starting System Electric
- Final Drive Belt, 32/66 ratio
- Exhaust Chrome, staggered, straight-cut shorty exhaust WITH DUAL mufflers
- Brakes, Caliper Type 4-piston fixed front, and 2-piston torque-free floating rear
- Fuel Economy: Combined City/Hwy 43 mpg
- Length 92.8 in.
- Ground Clearance 4.92 in.
- Rake (steering head) (deg) 29
- Trail 4.7 in.
- Wheelbase 64.2 in.
- Tires, Front Specification 100/90-19 57H
- Tires, Rear Specification 160/70-17 73V
- Fuel Capacity 4.7 gal.
- Weight 672 lb.
- Lights (as per country regulation), Indicator Lamps High beam, directional light bar, neutral, low oil pressure, engine diagnostics, turn signals, security system(optional), 6-speed, low fuel warnings
- Gauges Tank-mounted electronic speedometer with odometer, time-of-day clock on odometer, dual tripmeter, RPM/Gear display, fuel gauge with low fuel warning light and countdown feature, low oil pressure indicator light, engine diagnostics readout, LED indicator lights, 6-speed indicator light