Revolutionize the era with world class styling, technology, Yamaha brings you the most stylish and powerful bike, 2012 Yamaha YZF-R6 which is available in U.S market priced between $10,890 to $11,390.
New 2012 Yamaha YZF-R6 is powered by a 599cc DOHC 16-valve, liquid-cooled titanium-valved four-cylinder engine and matted with 6-speed transmission which includes additional features like Built-in lap timer is controlled by a right handlebar switch, Multifunction digital and analog instrumentation features: programmable shift light, digital speedometer, analog tachometer, dual tripmeters with miles-on-reserve function, odometer, water temp gauge and lights for neutral, high beam, low fuel and turn signals.
Do you know what makes new 2012 Yamaha YZF-R6 is the best because it’s the advanced production 600cc motorcycle Yamaha and the first production motorcycle with YCC-T®, Yamaha Chip Controlled Throttle system including Back torque-limiting slipper-type clutch greatly facilitates braking/downshifting from high speed while it’s 6-speed transmission delivers seamless power and maximum acceleration.
PRICE AND COLORS:-
- $11,090 (Pearl White/Candy Red)
- $10,890 (Raven)
- $10,890 (Team Yamaha Blue/White)
- $11,390 (World GP 50th Anniversary Edition – Pearl White/Rapid Red)
- World GP 50th Anniversary Edition celebrates Yamaha’s racing heritage with Pearl White/Rapid Red livery. Includes a 50th Anniversary emblem on top of the fuel tank and a special numbered plate showing the production number of only 1500 units that will be produced worldwide in these commemorative colors.
- Light, powerful, and bristling with knowledge gained from years of racing, the YZF-R6 is the most advanced production 600cc motorcycle Yamaha—or anybody else—has ever built.
- The YZF-R6 was the first production motorcycle with YCC-T®, Yamaha Chip Controlled Throttle system—for flawless response under all conditions.
- YCC-I®, Yamaha Chip Controlled Intake, is used on the R6 to vary intake tract length for excellent cylinder filling and a broader powerband.
- Back torque-limiting slipper-type clutch greatly facilitates braking/downshifting from high speed. Close-ratio 6-speed transmission delivers seamless power and maximum acceleration.
- Engine Type 599cc liquid-cooled inline 4-cylinder; DOHC, 16 titanium valves
- Bore x Stroke 67.0 x 42.5mm
- Compression Ratio 13.1:1
- Fuel Delivery Fuel Injection with YCC-T and YCC-I
- Ignition TCI: Transistor Controlled Ignition
- Transmission 6-speed w/multiplate slipper clutch
- Final Drive O-ring chain
- Wheelbase 54.1 in
- Trail 3.8 in
- Fuel Capacity 4.5 gal
- Fuel Economy 40 mpg
- Wet Weight 417 lb
Warranty:-1 Year (Limited Factory Warranty)
At last I would like to say that new 2012 Yamaha YZF-R6 is the best bike sports bike on road promising you style, power and performance with world class tecxhnology. Now what more you want in new YZF-R6. please be open to give your view.
For Test Ride, Please Visit:-http://www.yamaha-motor.com