2012 Yamaha YZF-R6 PRICE AND COLORS:-
- $11,090 (Pearl White/Candy Red)
- $10,890 (Raven)
- $10,890 (Team Yamaha Blue/White)
- $11,390 (World GP 50th Anniversary Edition – Pearl White/Rapid Red)
2012 Yamaha YZF-R6 KEY FEATURES:-
- World GP 50th Anniversary Edition celebrates Yamaha’s racing heritage with Pearl White/Rapid Red livery. Includes a 50th Anniversary emblem on top of the fuel tank and a special numbered plate showing the production number of only 1500 units that will be produced worldwide in these commemorative colors.
- Light, powerful, and bristling with knowledge gained from years of racing, the YZF-R6 is the most advanced production 600cc motorcycle Yamaha—or anybody else—has ever built.
- The YZF-R6 was the first production motorcycle with YCC-T®, Yamaha Chip Controlled Throttle system—for flawless response under all conditions.
- YCC-I®, Yamaha Chip Controlled Intake, is used on the R6 to vary intake tract length for excellent cylinder filling and a broader powerband.
- Back torque-limiting slipper-type clutch greatly facilitates braking/downshifting from high speed. Close-ratio 6-speed transmission delivers seamless power and maximum acceleration.
2012 Yamaha YZF-R6 SPECIFICATIONS:-
|Type||599cc liquid-cooled inline 4-cylinder; DOHC, 16 titanium valves|
|Bore x Stroke||67.0 x 42.5mm|
|Fuel Delivery||Fuel Injection with YCC-T and YCC-I|
|Ignition||TCI: Transistor Controlled Ignition|
|Transmission||6-speed w/multiplate slipper clutch|
|Final Drive||O-ring chain|
|Suspension / Front||41mm inverted fork; 4-way adjustable, 4.5-in travel|
|Suspension / Rear||Single shock; 4-way adjustable, 4.7-in travel|
|Brakes / Front||Dual 310mm floating disc; radial-mount 4-piston calipers|
|Brakes / Rear||220mm disc; single-piston caliper|
|Tires / Front||120/70-ZR17|
|Tires / Rear||180/55-ZR17|
|Seat Height||33.5 in|
|Rake (Caster Angle)||24°|
|Oil Capacity (with oil filter change)||2.75 qt|
|Fuel Capacity||4.5 gal|
|Fuel Economy**||40 mpg|
|Wet Weight***||417 lb|
|Primary Reduction Ratio||85/41 (2.073)|
|Secondary Reduction Ratio||45/16 (2.813)|
|Gear Ratio – 1st Gear||31/12 (2.583)|
|Gear Ratio – 2nd Gear||32/16 (2.000)|
|Gear Ratio – 3rd Gear||30/18 (1.667)|
|Gear Ratio – 4th Gear||26/18 (1.444)|
|Gear Ratio – 5th Gear||27/21 (1.286)|
|Gear Ratio – 6th Gear||23/20 (1.150)|
|Warranty||1 Year (Limited Factory Warranty)|
At last I would like to say that new 2012 Yamaha YZF-R6 is the best bike on/off road replicating your dream. What you think? Please be open to give your view.. please be open to give your view.
For Test Ride, Please Visit:-http://www.yamaha-motor.com