To rule the sports bike market Yamaha motors has crafted the faster, powerful and stylish super sports bike and named it New 2012 Yamaha YZF-R1 which is on sale in U.S market priced between MSRP $14,490 – $13,990*.
2012 Yamaha YZF-R1 is powered by a Inline-Four Cylinder 998cc engine, 4-Stroke, and comes with a Liquid Cooled, DOHC, 16 Valves (Titanium intake valves) mated with 6-speed w/multiplate slipper clutch using a Fuel Injection with YCC-T and YCC-I. 2012 model of YZF-R1 is not much more different from it’s 2011 model. R1 has adjustable footrests, with a 15mm height and 3mm front-to-rear adjustment. It;s fitted with a 4.8 gal fuel tank promising you good mileage of 33 mpg and wight 454 lb offers you 1 Year (Limited Factory Warranty).
PRICING AND COLORS:-
- Pearl White/Rapid Red, Price $14,490
- Pearl White/Candy Red, Price $14,190
- Raven Price $13,990
- Team Yamaha Blue/White, Price $13,990
- MotoGP® technology – a seven-level Traction Control System
- World GP 50th Anniversary Edition
- New headlight cowl
- Muffler end caps and heat shields are restyled
- YCC-T™ (Yamaha Chip Controlled Throttle)
- YCC-I® is Yamaha Chip Controlled Intake
- aluminum frame
- SOQI front forks
- independent damping
- The left fork handles compression damping
- The right side handles the rebound damping
INNOVATIVE FEATURES IN 2012 MODEL:-
- Seven-level Traction Control System allows the rider to get more traction and drive while exiting corners.
- New ECU settings provide excellent drivability during low and mid rpm acceleration.
- New top triple clamps add to the appearance of the YZF-R1, reminiscent of the MotoGP® powerhouse YZR-M1.
- The footrests have been redesigned for great boot sole contact and advanced rider/motorcycle interface.
- New headlight cowl styling and LED position lights enhance the YZF-R1’s unique styling.
- New silencer heat guards and end caps are re-styled to give the rear end of the bike a more compact look ,while at the same time making the individual parts look more mechanical.
At last I would like to say that new 2012 Yamaha YZF-R1 is the bike you ever dreamed to ride. What you think? Please be open to give your view.
For More Details please Visit:-http://www.yamaha-motor.com