To give you dream ride without compromising your safety Yamaha Motors has invented a world class bike combing style, power and high class performance. I am talking about 2012 Yamaha FZ6R which is available in U.S market priced between $7,590 to $7,690.
New 2012 Yamaha FZ6R is powered by a 600cc liquid-cooled 4-stroke, DOHC 16 valves engine producing Maximum output is achieved at a spirited 10,000 rpm and maximum torque is obtained at 9000 rpm mated with 6-speed; multi-plate wet clutch fitted with a 4.6 gal fuel tank promising you improved mileage of 43 mpg and weight 470 lb.
PRICE AND COLORS:-
- Raven:- Price $7,690
- Pearl White:- Price $7,590
- A low seat height that’s both adjustable to fit a wider variety of riders
- The engine delivers smooth power
- Dual 298mm front discs and a 245mm rear disc, both with comfortable to use controls
- Radial tires, 120/70R 17-inch front and 160/60R 17-inch rear
- Engine liquid-cooled 4-stroke, DOHC 16 valves
- Displacement 600 cc
- Bore x Stroke 65.5 x 44.5 mm
- Compression Ratio 12.2:1
- Ignition Digital TCI (Transistor Controlled Ignition)
- Transmission 6-speed; multi-plate wet clutch
- Brakes Front: 298 mm hydraulic disc, Rear: 245 mm hydraulic disc
- Suspension Front: Telescopic fork; 5.1 in. travel, Rear: Single shock; 5.1 in. travel
- Wheel base 56.7 in
- Mileage 43 mpg
- Weight 470 lb
- Fuel tank 4.6 gal
Warranty 1 Year (Limited Factory Warranty)
At last I would like to say that new 2012 Yamaha FZ6R is the best sports bike on road. What you think? Please be open to give your view.
For More Details Please Visit:-http://www.yamaha-motor.com