Yamaha Motors brings you the best bike for long distance travel with standard ABS , adjustable ergonomics, heated grips and adjustable windscreen. I am talking about all new 2012 Yamaha FJR1300A super sports Touring which is on sale in U.S market priced at $15,590.
- Cobalt Blue
- Heated grips are standard equipment on the FJR1300A – adding more convenience for riders.
- A light-and-rigid aluminum frame, sportbike running gear and standard hard sidebags go beautifully together.
- Pushbutton adjustable windscreen and a thick comfy seat for two are perfect for comfortable, long-distance riding.
- The world’s first supersport touring bike boasts standard ABS and adjustable ergonomics—that widen the gap between it and common sport tourers to a gaping chasm.
- Advanced air management system and adjustable bodywork keep the FJR rider looking and feeling cool.
- Instrument panel contains an electronic analog speedometer and tachometer; LCD digital odometer, dual tripmeters, gear position indicator, fuel, coolant and air temperature gauges, and clock; lights for neutral, high beam, turn signals, low oil and engine warnings—as well as real-time mileage, average mileage and air temperature.
- Adjustable ergonomics: the seat can be adjusted up or down by nearly an inch, and handlebar pullback angle is three-position adjustable over a half-inch range.
- Standard equipment Unified Braking System w/ABS: The front brake lever activates six of the eight front braking pistons; the rear brake pedal activates two rear pistons and the other two front pistons—provides balanced anti-lock braking in all conditions.
- Subframe-fitted quick-release luggage mounts provide easy use of the standard accessory hard sidecases, which are conveniently matched to the ignition key.
- Slim profile even with bags in place for excellent in-town maneuverability.
- Long dual seat features two-part construction using different foam densities for the front and rear sections, ensuring plush comfort for both rider and passenger.
- Big windscreen adjusts over a wide range for improved wind protection with little negative pressure.
- Sleek, cat-eye dual 12V 60/55-watt multireflector headlights throws an extremely broad beam for superb visibility and feature easy-access adjustment knobs; mirrors are easy to adjust and retract horizontally.
- Powerful dual-bulb taillight features integrated turn signals for a slick, one-piece look that’s aerodynamic and conspicuous.
- Integrated front turn signals with clear lenses add to the FJR1300A’s cutting-edge aerodynamic bodywork.
- Glove box contains a 12V outlet for phones, GPS units, electric vests, etc.
- Standard toolkit located in convenient storage compartment under passenger seat.
|Type||1298cc liquid-cooled inline 4-cylinder; DOHC, 16 valves|
|Bore x Stroke||79 x 66.2mm|
|Fuel Delivery||Fuel Injection|
|Ignition||TCI: Transistor Controlled Ignition|
|Transmission||5-speed; multiplate wet clutch|
|Suspension / Front||48mm fork; fully adjustable, 5.3-in travel|
|Suspension / Rear||Single shock; adjustable preload and rebound damping, 4.9-in travel|
|Brakes / Front||Dual 320mm disc, UBS ABS|
|Brakes / Rear||282mm disc, UBS ABS|
|Tires / Front||120/70-ZR17 radial|
|Tires / Rear||180/55-ZR17 radial|
|Seat Height||31.69 or 32.48 in|
|Ground Clearance||5.1 in|
|Rake (Caster Angle)||26°|
|Fuel Capacity||6.6 gal|
|Fuel Economy**||39 mpg|
|Wet Weight***||644 lb|
|Warranty||1 Year (Limited Factory Warranty)|
At last I would like to say that new 2012 Yamaha FJR1300A born to revolutionize the world mobility with world class styling, power and performance without compromising your safety. What you think? Please be open to give your view.
For Test Ride, Please Visit:-http://www.yamaha-motor.com/