To give you the pleasure of driving with superior handling and comfort, Yamaha Motors brings you l new 2012 Yamaha FJR1300A supersports Touring which is available in U.S market priced at $15,590.
All new 2012 Yamaha FJR1300A supersports Touring is powered by a powerful 1298cc liquid-cooled inline 4-cylinder; DOHC, 16 valves mated with a 5-speed; multiplate wet clutch transmission fitted with a 6.6 gal fuel tank promising you good mileage of 39 mpg weighting only 644 lb.
- Subframe-fitted quick-release luggage mounts provide easy use of the standard accessory hard sidecases, which are conveniently matched to the ignition key.
- Slim profile even with bags in place for excellent in-town maneuverability.
- Long dual seat features two-part construction using different foam densities for the front and rear sections, ensuring plush comfort for both rider and passenger.
- Big windscreen adjusts over a wide range for improved wind protection with little negative pressure.
- Sleek, cat-eye dual 12V 60/55-watt multireflector headlights throws an extremely broad beam for superb visibility and feature easy-access adjustment knobs; mirrors are easy to adjust and retract horizontally.
- Powerful dual-bulb taillight features integrated turn signals for a slick, one-piece look that’s aerodynamic and conspicuous.
- Integrated front turn signals with clear lenses add to the FJR1300A’s cutting-edge aerodynamic bodywork.
- Glove box contains a 12V outlet for phones, GPS units, electric vests, etc.
- Standard toolkit located in convenient storage compartment under passenger seat
- Engine Type 1298cc liquid-cooled inline 4-cylinder; DOHC, 16 valves
- Bore x Stroke 79 x 66.2mm
- Compression Ratio 10.8:1
- Fuel Delivery Fuel Injection
- Ignition TCI: Transistor Controlled Ignition
- Transmission 5-speed; multiplate wet clutch
- Final Drive Shaft
- Suspension / Front 48mm fork; fully adjustable, 5.3-in travel
- Suspension / Rear Single shock; adjustable preload and rebound damping, 4.9-in travel
- Brakes / Front Dual 320mm disc, UBS ABS
- Brakes / Rear 282mm disc, UBS ABS
- Length 87.8 in
- Width 29.5 in
- Height 57.1 in
- Wheelbase 60.8 in
- Ground Clearance 5.1 in
- Fuel Capacity 6.6 gal
- Fuel Economy** 39 mpg
- Wet Weight*** 644 lb
Warranty:- 1 Year (Limited Factory Warranty)
At last I would like to say that new 2012 Yamaha FJR1300A born to give most pleasurable ride while riding a supersports touring. What you think? Please be open to give your view.. What you think? Please be open to give your view.
For Test Ride, Please Visit:-http://www.yamaha-motor.com/