The hunt for a best scooter is over because Honda Motorcycle has rocked the world market after launching , world’s most fuel efficient scooter, 2013 Honda Metropolitan Scooter in a starting price of $1999 which offers you an automatic transmission, a fuel-injected engine, plenty of storage and the best fuel economy 117mpg. I am sure none can dare to give you!
2013 Honda Metropolitan is powered by a 50cc single cylinder four-stroke engine mated with an V-Matic automatic transmission fitted with a 1.2 gal fuel tank promising you the best fuel economy ever 117 miles per gallon.
- New Instruments
- New Handlebar
- Convenience Hook
- 22 liter Underseat Storge
- Programmed Fuel Injection
- V-matic Automatic Transmission
- Combined Brealikng System
- All-new fuel-injected four-stroke engine provides more efﬁcient fuel management and crisper performance.
- Combined Braking System (CBS) provides excellent stopping power.
- Lockable underseat compartment provides nearly 22 liters of storage capacity—big enough to hold a full-face helmet.
- Automatic Honda V-Matic™ belt-drive transmission provides great acceleration, without having to shift!
- Comfortable seat boasts a low 28.3-inch seat height for added conﬁ dence at stops. Shopping-bag holder and locking helmet holder add to everyday convenience.
- Available Colors :- Pearl Black, Pearl White, Pearl Black/Red
- One Year Transferable limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.
At last I would like to say that new 2013 Honda Metropolitan scooter is the best scooter ever produced in world market. What you think? Please be open to give your view.