Combing the style of a sedan, luxury of SUV and performance of MPV, German luxury car maker Mercedes-Benz has launched India’s first Grand Sports Tourer with a diesel engine R-Class, R350 CDI 4MATIC priced at Rs. 58.9 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi). According to Economics Times.
- Diamond White BRIGHT
- Palladium Silver
- Chromite Black
- Iridium Silver
The R350 CDI 4MATIC is Aseven seater, four-door Grand Sports Tourer which powered by a 2987cc V6, 4-valves diesel engine producing peak power of 265PS@3800rpm and maximum torque of 540Nm@1600rpm 7G-TRONIC with 4WD transmission fitted with a 80 fuel tank. It promising you fuel economy of 11.25 kmpl. It can rocket from 0-100kmph in 4 sec.
It’s comes with all-wheel-drive, Direct-Steer system and air suspensions and huge space between 633 and 2385 litres for your luggage. It also offers you safety in a luxurious package.
ADVANCE SAFETY SYSTEM:-
- Anti-Lock Braking System and Brake Assist,
- Central Locking Power Door Locks,
- Child Safety Locks,
- Anti-Theft Alarm
- Driver and Passenger Airbag
- Day & Night Rear View Mirror and Passenger Side Rear View Mirror
- Xenon Headlamps and Halogen Headlamps
- Rear Seat Belts and Seat Belt Warning
- Door Ajar Warning Side Impact Beams and Front Impact Beams
- Traction Control, Adjustable Seats and Keyless Entry
- Tyre Pressure Monitor
- Vehicle Stability Control System
- Engine Immobilizer Crash Sensor
- Centrally Mounted Fuel Tank
- Engine Check Warning
At last I would like to say that new Mercedes-Benz R-Class, R350 CDI 4MATIC is the we ever dreamed to ride. What you think? Please be open to give your view.
For More Details and Test Drive, Please Visit:-http://www.mercedes-benz.co.in/