The world’s largest two-wheeler manufacturer, Hero MotoCorp Ltd (HMCL) reinvented the world of mobility while making the best Indian scooter, Maestro which debuted at 2012 Auto Expo. This 110cc unisex scooter born to revolutionize the era with eye catching features and killer look. Now available in six attractive shades in Indian market priced at 45,500( New Delhi Ex-showroom) and 51,310(on-road) . It’s biggest competitor of Mahindra & Mahindra, Honda, Suzuki and Vespa.
The specifications of Maestro is closely mirror the Honda Activa but LCD console and off road performance makes better than the rest. it will lock horn with the world class scooters like Honda Activa, Suzuki access.
- New Delhi 51,310 ( 45,500 Ex-showroom)
- Chennai 51,310 ( 45,500 Ex-showroom)
- Bangalore 55,565 ( 47,500 Ex-showroom)
- Kolkata 54,028 ( 47,959 Ex-showroom)
- Mumbai 56,891 ( 50,183 Ex-showroom)
- Panther Black
- Pearl White
- Blazing Red
- Electric Blue
- Force Silver
- Harvest Green
- Powerful 109cc engine
- Combined Braking System for simultaneous application of front and rear brakes
- Digital Analog Combo Meter Console with Service Due Indicator
- Multi-lever key with Magnetic head and shutter
- Bold trapezoidal multi-focal reflector headlamp and striking front visor
- Combination tail lamp and clear lens winkers
- Comfortable wide seat
- Stylish rear grab rails
- Maintenance free battery
- Viscous Paper Pleated Air Filter
- Large storage space
New Maestro is powered by 109cc, four-stroke, force air-cooled, single-cylinder engine mated with Max Power 8.2 bhp @ 7500rpm and Torque: 0.9 kgm @ 5500 rpm mated with a Dry, Automatic Centrifugal Clutch with variomatic drive transmission fitted with 5.3 lit fuel tank promising mileage up to 50 KMPL.
It also includes innovative features like advanced Microprocessor Ignition (AMI)Automatic Gear, Combi-brake system, Analog/Digital instrument panel with service due indicator, LCD console, Ample locked storage space, magnetic head ignition key with shutter and tuff-up tubes promising a trouble free safe ride. No confirmation of mileage but get sure it will give you best mileage on road.
Warranty:-2 year or 24,000kms from the date of Purchase, which ever comes first
At last I would like to say that new Hero Motocorp Maestro is the best scooter in affordable price coming to rock the Indian market. what you think? Please be open to give your view.
More Details, Please Visit:-http://www.heromotocorp.com/maestro