To save us from a dark future and to give us a trouble free life safe ride BMW Motorred invented all new C-Evolution zero emission electric scooter and unveiled by BMW Group Olympic Ambassador Katarina Witt to the world’s media with an international press event in London on 27 July. This next generation scooter cum bike expected to go on sale by 2014 priced between £9,500 to £10,000(Est). How ever no words of pricing and release date from BMW.
New BMW C-Evolution shares platform with BMW C600 Sport and C650GT Maxi-Scooters but powered by a 8 kWh battery 15 bhp to about 47 bhp promising a range of 100 kilometers (62 miles) range from one full charge and rocket with a top speed of electronically-limited 120 km/h (75 mph).
- Light white
- Electric Green
- Innovative electric drive via drivetrain swing arm with liquid-cooled alternator, tooth belt and planetary gear.
- 11 kW continuous output (homologation according to ECE R85) and 35 kW peak output.
- 120 km/h max. speed.
- High range of up to 100 kilometres due to large battery capacity.
- High-voltage battery with high capacity (8 kWh) and innovative air cooling.
- Intelligent recuperation in coasting mode and when braking.
- Short charging times.
- Synergy effects with BMW automobiles and electrical safety
- to car standards.
- Hybrid chassis with agile handling due to low centre of gravity.
- Powerful braking system with ABS.
- Lightweight Metzeler Feelgreen tyres.
- Multifunctional TFT instrument cluster and LED daytime running light.
- Innovative colour concept and design.
At last I would like to say that upcoming BMW C-Evolution is innovative creation of modern age and the perfect solution of Growing traffic volume, rising energy costs and constantly increasingly stringent CO2 . What you think? Please be open to give your view.
For More Details, Please Visit:-https://www.press.bmwgroup.com/