Honda Motorcycle beautifully crafted most fuel efficient scooter which combines super-cool style, brilliant fuel economy and unmatched practicality offers the quality none can ever dare to give. I am talking about, 2013 Honda Metropolitan Scooter offers you an automatic transmission, a fuel-injected engine, plenty of storage and more in a starting price of $1999.
2013 Honda Metropolitan is powered by a 50cc single cylinder four-stroke engine mated with an V-Matic automatic transmission fitted with a 1.2 gal fuel tank promising you the best fuel economy ever 117 miles per gallon.
- New Instruments
- New Handlebar
- Convenience Hook
- 22 liter Underseat Storge
- Programmed Fuel Injection
- V-matic Automatic Transmission
- Combined Brealikng System
- Pearl White
- Pearl Black
- Pearl Black/Red
- Engine: 49.4cc single-cylinder four-stroke
- Bore and Stroke: 37.8mm x 44.0mm
- Compression Ratio: 10.1:1
- Fuel Delivery: Fuel-injection
- Fuel Economy: 117 miles per gallon
- Transmission: V-Matic automatic transmission
- Front Suspension: Twin-downtube fork; 2.1 inches travel
- Rear Suspension: Single shock; 2.3 inches travel
- Front Brakes: Drum
- Rear Brake: Drum with CBS
- Tires: Front: 80/100-10 Rear: 80/100-10
- Curb Weight: 179 lbs.
- Wheelbase: 46.5 in.
- Seat Height: 28.3 in.
- Fuel Capacity: 1.2 gal.
- MSRP: $1999
At last I would like to say that new 2013 Honda Metropolitan is another name of style and performance. What you think? Please be open to give your view.