Honda Motor Europe unveiled new 2013 CRF 450R to the media at the Grand Prix of Sweden in Uddevalla during round nine of the MX1 World Championship which going to hit the U.S market by Sept 2012 priced at $8,440.
2013 CRF450R is the most dialed-in bike and still the lightest weight in its class and offers you engine gets a new piston shape, porting, and valve timing, along with more compression for more power. It’s powered by 449cc liquid-cooled Single, SOHC, 4-valves engine mated with a six-speed transmission fitted with 1.66 gal fuel tank.
It also combines New frame, New air-fork front suspension, Radical new twin exhaust system, New bodywork. Even new footpegs and tires and at the end the innovative Honda Progressive Steering Damper.
- Honda progressive steering damper(HPSD)
- New fuel tank
- Next generation aluminium frame
- New seat and bodywork
- New subframe
- Short Twin-Muffler Exhaust System
- Programmed fuel injection
- Rear Suspension
- New Piston Shape
- Six-spring Clutch
- New Swingarm
- New Air Fork Fornt Suspension
- Works-style Brakes
- New Dunlop MX51FA Tire
- Engine: 449cc liquid-cooled Single, SOHC, 4-valves
- Bore x Stroke: 96.0 x 62.1mm
- Compression Ratio: 12.5:1
- Fuel Delivery: Fuel-injection
- Clutch: Wet multi-plate, cable actuation
- Transmission: six-speed
- Final Drive Gearing: 13/48
- Front Suspension: Kayaba Pnematic Spring 48mm Fork, 16-position compression and 18-position rebound damping adjustment; 12.2 in. travel
- Rear Suspension: Pro-Link equipped Kayaba, 20-position low-speed and step-less high-speed compression damping, 18-position rebound damping and adjustable spring preload; 12.5 in. travel
- Front Brake: 240mm disc, double-piston caliper
- Rear Brake: 240mm disc, single-piston caliper
- Handlebar: Renthal
- Tires: Dunlop Geomax MX51 80/100-21, 120/90-19
- Curb Weight: 242 lbs. (ready to ride)
- Wheelbase: 58.7 in.
- Length: 86.0 in.
- Width: 32.7 in.
- Ground Clearance: 13.0 in.
- Seat Height: 37.5 in.
- Fuel Capacity: 1.66 gal.
- MSRP: $8,440.
- Available Color:-RED
- Launch Date:- September, 2012
At last I would like to say that new 2013 Honda CRF450R coming to rock the US market because this is the bike you looking ever. What you think? Please be open to give your view.
FOR More Details, Please Visit:-http://powersports.honda.com/