To give you the joy of ride both on/off road Honda Motorcycle brings you all new 2013 CRF150R which is easy to ride, and offer a wide, rider-friendly powerband and tons of torque. The new CRF150R is on sale in U.S market priced between $4,990* to $5,140*.
New 2013 CRF150R powered by a revolutionary 149cc, Unicam® four-valve engine and fully adjustable Showa® suspension mated with a five-speed transmission fitted with a 1.14 gallons fuel tank and curb wight is 185 pounds (187 pounds Expert).
New 2013 CRF150R comes in two Avatar, the CRF150R small machine is designed for smaller racers while for taller riders CRF150R Expert which features bigger wheels, a higher seat and longer swingarm.
OPTION AND PRICING:-
CRF150R Base MSRP $4,990*
CRF150R Expert Base MSRP $5,140*
- Accelerator Pump
- Track-Designed Chassis
- Unicam Engine
- Pro-Link Rear Suspension
- Disk Break
- Showa Suspension
- Disk Break
- Light Weight Wheel
- ENGINE: 149cc liquid-cooled single-cylinder four stroke
- FUEL SYSTEM: Keihin 32mm ﬂ at slide carburetor with Throttle
- Position Sensor (TPS)
- TRANSMISSION: Close-ratio ﬁve-speed
- FINAL DRIVE: #420 chain; 15T/50T (#420 chain; 15T/56T Expert)
- FRONT SUSPENSION: 37mm fully adjustable leading-axle inverted
- Showa cartridge fork; 10.8 inches travel
- REAR SUSPENSION: Pro-Link fully adjustable Showa single shock;
- 10.7 inches travel (11.1 inches travel Expert)
- FRONT BRAKE: Single 220mm disc
- REAR BRAKE: Single 190mm disc
- WHEELBASE: 49.6 inches (50.6 inches Expert)
- SEAT HEIGHT: 32.8 inches (34.1 inches Expert)
- FUEL CAPACITY: 1.14 gallons
- CURB WEIGHT:* 185 pounds (187 pounds Expert)
- Color: Red
- Price Stars $4,990
At last I would like to say that new 2013 Honda CRF150R comes in two sizes, one purpose domination. What you think? P[lease be open to give your view.
For Test Ride, Please Visit:-http://powersports.honda.com/