BMW Motorred brings you all new 2013 F 700 GS with innovative safety features for making the 700 efficient, safe and appealing to less-experienced riders which debuted at 2012 Motorrad Days festival in Garmish-Partenkirchen along with F 800 GS . The new F 700 GS is the replacement for existing F650GS model will hit U.S dealership by 1st Sept 2012 priced at $10,155(Est) .
The 2013 BMW F 700 GS is powered by a dynamic, high-torque water-cooled 2-cylinder in-line engine with 798 cc capacity, fuel injection and closed-loop catalytic converter mated with a six-speed gearbox the Increased output and torque as compared to predecessor model: 75bhp (55 kW) at 7,300 rpm (F 650 GS: 71bhp (52 kW) at 7,000 rpm). It also comes with new windshield and new handlebar clamp and offering a claimed 60 mpg (at a steady 55 mph).
It also combines anti-locking brakes (ABS), BMW’s Electronic Suspension Adjustment (ESA) and Automatic Stability Control (ASC) and latest generation of BMW Motorrad switchgear fitted with a standard BMW Motorrad two-channel ABS.
- Ostra grey metallic
- Red apple metallic
- Glacier silver metallic
- 55 kW/75 hp
- Conventional telescopic fork
- Gas pressure spring strut
- Cast wheels
- 19-inch front wheel
- Steel handlebar
- 820/790 mm seat height
- Weight, road ready, 209 kg
- Mileage 60 mpg & top-speed 55 mph
- Increased output and torque in the F 700 GS as compared to predecessor model: 55 kW (75 hp) at 7,300 rpm (F 650 GS: 52 kW [71 hp] at 7,000 rpm).
- The latest generation of BMW Motorrad two-channel ABS as standard.*
- Double disc brake system at front – now also for F 700 GS.
- Automatic Stability Control ASC (option).
- Electronic Suspension Adjustment ESA (option).
- Rear spring mount can be adjusted via optimized handwheel.
- Newly designed body features in a more dynamic appearance.
- New paint finishes for the F 700 GS:
- Red apple metallic, Ostra grey metallic matt and Glacier silver metallic.
- New handlebar switches and brake fluid reservoirs, front.
- New handlebar clamp for F 700 GS.
- Cockpit with new dial faces for speedometer and engine speed display and an extended range of information.
- New windshield for F 700 GS.
- Smoke grey turn indicators and smoke grey LED rear light lens.
- Comfort seat now available as an option.
- Case carrier for Vario case (option).
- New center stand (option).
- Comfort package: on-board computer, heated grips, case holder, center stand (option).
- Safety package for F 700 GS: ASC, ESA, TPM (option).
- Enduro footrests, wide (accessory).
At last I would like to say that new 2013 BMW F700 GS is coming to give you style, comfort and safety with unbeatable performance. What you think? Please be open to give your view.
For More Details, Please Stay Tuned…https://www.press.bmwgroup.com/