To give you superior handling and the driving pleasure both on/off road BMW Motorred brings you all new 2013 BMW F 800 GS and unveiled at the 2012 Motorrad Days festival in Garmish-Partenkirchen along with BMW F 700 GS. New F 800 GS will hit US dealership by Sept 2012, the pricing at MSRP is $12,355(Est).
The upcoming 2013 BMW F 800 GS is powered by a dynamic, high-torque water-cooled 2-cylinder in-line engine with 798 cc capacity, fuel injection and closed-loop catalytic converter mated with a six-speed gearbox producing 63 kW/85 hp weighting only 209 kg. It offers you fuel economy of 60 mpg with a steady speed of 55 mph.
It also combines Electronic Suspension Adjustment (ESA) and Automatic Stability Control (ASC), or traction control and latest generation of BMW Motorrad switchgear and fitted with a standard BMW Motorrad two-channel ABS includes tire pressure control (RDC).
- Kalamata metallic matt
- Cordoba blue
- Alpine white
BMW F 800 GS KEY FEATURES:-
- 63 kW/85 hp
- USD telescopic fork
- Progressive damping spring strut
- Spoke wheels
- 21-inch front wheel
- Aluminum handlebar
- 880/850 mm seat height
- Weight, road ready, 214 kg
- Mileage 60 mpg & Top-speed 55 mph
- Increased output and torque in the F 700 GS as compared to predecessor model: 55 kW (75 hp) at 7,300 rpm (F 650 GS: 52 kW [71 hp] at 7,000 rpm).
- The latest generation of BMW Motorrad two-channel ABS as standard.*
- Double disc brake system at front – now also for F 700 GS.
- Automatic Stability Control ASC (option).
- Electronic Suspension Adjustment ESA (option).
- Rear spring mount can be adjusted via optimized handwheel.
- Newly designed body features in a more dynamic appearance.
- New paint finishes for the F 800 GS:
- Kalamata metallic matt, Cordoba blue and Alpine white 3.
- New handlebar switches and brake fluid reservoirs, front.
- Cockpit with new dial faces for speedometer and engine speed display and an extended range of information.
- Smoke grey turn indicators and smoke grey LED rear light lens.
- Lowered suspension for F 800 GS ( option).
- Comfort seat now available as an option.
- Case carrier for Vario case (option).
- New center stand (option).
- Comfort package: on-board computer, heated grips, case holder, center stand (option).
- Safety package for F 800 GS: ASC and ESA (option).
- LED auxiliary headlight for F 800 GS (accessory).
- Enduro footrests, wide (accessory).
At last I would like to say that 2013 BMW F 800 GS is the best on/off road bike. What you think? Please be open to give your view.
For More Details, Please Stay Tuned…https://www.press.bmwgroup.com/