If you are an Indian and Looking for a most stylish superbike which combines power, speed and performance than cheer up because Bajaj Auto launched all new 2012 Kawasaki Ninja 650R superbike in Indian market priced at Rs 4,99,834 (ex-showroom in Delhi) on Thursday. According to Zee News.
- Liquid-cooled, DOHC, 649 cc, eight-valve fuel-injected twin cylinder engine delivers smooth, responsive performance, especially in the low
- Digital Fuel Injection
- Law Emission
- Compact Engine Design
- Rubber-mounted seat, handlebar and footpegs (rider’s and passenger’s) keep vibration low and comfort as high as possible
- Slim, low, lightweight, rigid and compact frame design is narrow at the knees and footpegs (50mm narrower for 2012) for optimum rider comfort and control
- Stylish Twin-pipe Swingram
- Triple Disk Break
- Six spoke aluminium wheels
- All-new multi-function instrumentation includes a fuel gauge, digital speedometer, clock, odometer, dual trip meters, economical riding (ECO) indicator, and an analog tachometer above the LCD info-pod
- Metallic Spark Black
- Candy Lime Green
- Passion Red
- Engine Four-stroke, liquid-cooled, DOHC, four-valve, parallel twin
- Displacement 649 cc
- Bore x Stroke 83.0 x 60.0 mm
- Compression Ratio 10.8:1
- Cooling System Liquid
- Fuel System Digital fuel injection with two 38mm Keihin throttle bodies
- Ignition TCBI with electronic advance
- Transmission 6-Speed
- Final Drive O-Ring Chain
- Frame Type Twin-pipe perimeter design, high-tensile steel
- Rake/Trail 25°/4.3 in.
- Front Tire Size 120/70-17
- Rear Tire Size 160/60-17
- Wheelbase 55.5 in.
- Front Suspension / wheel travel 41mm hydraulic telescopic fork / 4.9 in.
- Rear Suspension / wheel travel Single offset laydown shock with adjustable spring preload / 5.1 in
- Front Brakes Dual 300mm petal discs with two-piston caliper
- Rear Brakes Single 220mm petal disc with single piston caliper
- Seat Height 31.7
- Curb Weight 460.8 lbs.
- Overall length 83.1 in.
- Overall width 30.3 in.
- Overall height 46.5 in.
- Fuel Capacity 4.2 gal.
- Price Rs 4,99,834
Warranty:- 12 Months
Good Times™ Protection Plan- 12, 24, 36 or 48 months
At last I would like to say that new 2012 Kawasaki Ninja 650R superbike is born to give you power, speed andstyling with unbeatable performance. Now what more you want from new Kawasaki? Please be open to give your view.