The Ray of hope in auto industry, Korean Auto Maker Kia brings you the stylish, aerodynamic Ray plug-in-hybrid concept with mid blowing fuel efficiency up to 202.3 mpg which recently debuted at 2012 Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas and expected to go on sale by 2013. How ever no worlds of pricing and release date from Kia.
New Kia Ray is powered by a 1.4 lit Gamma 153-hp GDI engine/78kw electric motor with a next generations Lithium -ion Polymer battery mated with a CVT/Fixed ratio transmission.
It can offers you the maximum fuel economy of 77.6mpg (Pure HEV Mode) while in Plug-in HEV Mode 202.3 mpg with a Top-speed 109mph and Vehicle range 746 miles.
This futuristic four door compact sedan designed and engineering for maximum efficiency and performance. It also combines a nest generation touch-screen panel, drive-by-wire-steering, cool glazing glass and Lithium -ion Polymer battery.
- Engine 104 lit Gamma 153-hp GDI engine/78kw electric motor
- Transmission CVT/Fixed ratio
- Batteries Lithium -ion Polymer
- Top-speed 109mph
- Fuel economy (Pure HEV Mode) 77.6mpg
- Fuel Economy(Plug-in HEV Mode 202.3 mpg
- Vehicle range 746 miles
- CD (Coefficient of drag) 0.25
- Steering By Wire
- Length 173.2 inches/4,400
- Width 72.8 inches/1,850mm
- Height 53.5 inches/1,360mm
Wheel and Tires:-
- Wheel base 106.3 inches/2,700mm
- Tires 195/50 R20 low-rolling resistance
At last I would like to say that new Kia Ray Plug-in-hybrid is the another name of style, luxury and efficiency coming to rock the world market. What you think? Please be open to give your view.
For More, Details, Please Stay Tuned…http://www.kia.com/