South Korea’s second-largest automobile manufacturer Kia Motors redefined the world if technology with it’s next generation, Kia KV7 Crossover Concept combines SUV like quality in the van segment debuted at 2011 North American International Auto Show at Detroit and expected to hit the US market by 2013. How ever no words of pricing and release date.
Kia KV7 Crossover Concept DIMENSION:-
- Length 191.85 inches
- Width 80.0 inches
- Height 68.1 inches
- Wheelbase 122.0 inches
Kia KV7 Crossover Concept FEATURES:-
- Wide Stance smooth exterior skin with 20 inch wheel
- A pillar and windshield design and passenger slide gullwing door
- LED fog lights and Kia’s signature bold tabbed grile with vertical LED headlamps
- Five person seating space
- Large multi-use diplay which integartes infotainment, climate and navigation system is one simple to use interface controlled by a tracball mouse mounted in the dash
- Rear Floating tabletop touch screen computer diplay with Wi-Fi enabled cabin
- Ability for multiple passengers to connect their smart phones simultaneously
The Kia KV7 Crossover Concept with gullwing door, tabletop computer and lounge like seating is powered by a new Theta II GDI turbocharged 2.0-liter engine like Kia Optima SX capable of producing 285 horsepower mated to a six-speed automatic transmission v6 type power and performance which offers you the best fuel economy of 30 mpg.
At last I would like to say that new Kia KV7 Crossover Concept is the best friend of your life smartly designed for family and business. What you think? Please be open to give your view.
For More Details, Please Stay Tuned..http://www.kia.com/